Chapter 1: The orange blur in Royal Woods

Within the city Royal Woods it's an ordinary town but you'd be surprised that an alien watches over them this is Kai the Fire dragon.

A policeman was almost about to hit a turtle until an orange blur came and saved it. One of the policemen was surprised that something ran passed them.

Kai: Woah there little guy glad I caught you before you were ran over. Kai then thought an idea and gave the turtle a ride. The turtle almost hit the hard streets but Kai caught him in time.

Kai then went to his cave and had some fun. He likes the city Royal Woods and he especially likes the Loud Family. The young teenage fire dragon have always watched them and likes how they help each other with their problems. But Kai disliked the sports girl's superstition of bad luck since she made her brother sleep outside. Kai disliked her at first but they let him back in.

Kai wished he had a family like them. Kai shed a tear and chose to sleep.

Kai: I wish I had a family like them. He said sadly wishing that it would come true and it is as he will defend Earth from Drazeros and his armies that will soon arrive.

The fire dragon decided to go to the baseball field to help cheer himself up. Kai the fire dragon was playing all by himself. Kai was upset because he was alone. He then ran around the field until he caused a shockwave that caused a power outage.

Kai ran to his cave before any of the humans see him.

Meanwhile in deep space.

One of the troopers picked up an energy signature and went to tell Siderian the wolf.

Trooper: Sir we have detected a strong energy signature coming from a planet called Earth.

Siderian: Prepare the troops and tell them we'll head to this planet Earth immediately. I will tell Lord Drazeros of this news. He said to the trooper.

The trooper nodded and ran back to his post. Siderian went to his leader's quarters.

Siderian bowed to his leader as he tells him what they have discovered.

Siderian: "My lord we have detected an energy source that's coming from a planet called Earth". He said to his leader.

Drazeros got up from his seat and told his second in command.

Drazeros: "Send our drones and troops to find this energy source and bring it to me". He said to his commander. Siderian nodded and went to get the troops and the drones ready for departure.

To be continued.....