Chapter 6: The final battle part 2 and a new world to call home

As Kai and Drazeros charge at each other they both punch each other in the faces.

Kai delivers a roundhouse kick to Drazeros but blocks it and punches him in the stomach. The loud family and Casagrande family including the people in Great Lake City watches the battle and hopes that Kai will defeat Drazeros.

The young fire dragon gets back up and runs at Drazeros and punches him so hard that he went though a building. Drazeros was surprised that he was being pushed back but paid no mind as he continues his battle with Kai. Kai and Drazeros exchange blow after blow not giving an inch or an open to deliver a fatal blow.

Drazeros: I must say that you have somehow gotten stronger but I'm afraid with all that strength it won't help you. He said to Kai as he kicks him in the stomach and came crashing down on the street but got back up as he draws out his sword and so did Drazeros.

Kai and Drazeros rush at each other as their swords clashed and deliver powerful attacks.

Kai then tries to stab Drazeros in the chest but dodges and knees him in the stomach. Kai coughs up some saliva and fell to the hard ground unconscious.

Drazeros looks down at Kai as he prepares the finishing blow but is stopped by Lincoln and Ronnie Anne.

Lincoln: No!!!

Ronnie Anne: Leave him alone!!!

They both held on to Drazeros to stop him from delivering the finishing blow to Kai.

Drazeros shook them off as they both fell to the ground as he glares at Lincoln and Ronnie Anne with fury in his one eye.

Then the rest of their families and the people came to defend Lincoln, Ronnie Anne, and Kai the fire dragon from the evil shadow dragon.

Lori: You want to kill Kai you'll have to go through all of us first!! She yelled at Drazeros and the all yelled in agreement.

Drazeros: Very well then you will die with him!!! He yelled as he prepares to kill them all but a strong orange aura came from behind them.

The Loud Family and the Casagrande Family could tell that it was Kai he woke up and became even stronger. Kai charges at Drazeros as he delivers blow after blow that not even Drazeros could block all of them.

Drazeros was breathing heavily as he glares at Kai with hatred, Fury, and rage as he screams in rage as he said to Kai.

Drazeros: I will kill you!!!! He screamed with absolute fury in his voice as charges at Kai.

Kai: This ends here Drazeros you will never hurt anyone ever again. He said as he looked at Lincoln and gave him the crystals. Lincoln understands what he's planning and got ready to use the crystals.

Kai also charges at Drazeros and delivers a powerful punch to Drazeros in the stomach as Lincoln uses the crystal as it created a portal and Drazeros was sent off world as Drazeros screams with even more fury as he says to Kai and his friends.

Drazeros: I will return and I will kill all of you!!!! He said with a promise as he is sent to deep space.

Everyone cheered for Kai and said thanks for saving them all from the evil shadow dragon.

Lori walked up to Kai and patted him on the back with a smile on her face.

Lori: You did it Kai. She said to Kai with a happy smile on her face.

Kai also gave her a smile as he said.

Kai: Hey we all did it together. He said them. Lincoln ran up to Kai and gave him a big hug the rest gave him a big hug.

After Drazeros was defeated he was accepted to live on Earth. Earth was now Kai's new home and he will defend the planet with his life. Rita and her husband came to Kai and told that he has a surprise in the garage. Curious Kai went up to the garage outside next to the house since he's now living in Royal Woods. Kai saw a bed and all his stuff that he had in the cave was all here in the attic.

Kai was so happy that he gave the loud family a big hug. Kai was now happy that he now had friends but this is just the beginning of Kai's adventure for he will meet new friends and dangerous new enemies but he will always be ready to face them.

Meanwhile in deep space....

Drazeros was in deep stasis as he couldn't move but a warship came and brought him inside the ship. Siderian glared at the planet with hatred as he will want to get revenge on Kai the Fire dragon and his friends for defeating his master.

To be continued....