S6 Chapter 3: Razia awakens/ The birth of Lavender Catbear

On Avalice in the dungeons there is a crystal and inside it is a female shadowdragon with chains. Her name is Razia the Shadowdragon.

Then the crystal starts to crack as her red eyes glowed

Then the crystal starts to crack as her red eyes glowed. She broke the chains that bind her. Razia is now free.

Guard 1: General Gong Razia has broken free!

General Gong: Have all troops ready for combat and capture her!

Razia ran through the guards and killed most of them.

General Gong stood in her way.

Razia: It would be wise to get out of my way panda.

General Gong: Not a chance I won't let you escape!

Gong charges at Razia as she does the same. Razia punches Gong as he retaliates by throwing his shield at Razia but she dodges as Gong punched her in the face sending her a few feet back.

Razia: Not bad but not good enough! Meteor Elimination!

Razia fires her attack from her hands at General Gong who didn't have time to block the attack as it hits him hard.

Razia then sees a spaceship as runs to it and activates it as it set course for Earth. 

Meanwhile...

Siderian: Lord Drazeros our scanners have detected a ship heading towards Earth.

Drazeros:(evil smile) So she's free.

Makuta: Who is free?

Razor Mane: I'm wondering that too.

Drazeros: A close friend of mine. 

Felice: Should we come with you my liege?

Drazeros: No I can handle this myself.

Drazeros goes to the coordinates but he wasn't the only one heading there.

Kai and Lilac are also heading there as well.

Kai: We best approach with caution.

Lilac nodded.

As they made it they are attacked by Drazeros.

Kai:(anger) Drazeros.

Drazeros:(evil smile) Hello Kai and Lilac.

???: Good to see you again Drazeros.

Drazeros: Same to you Razia.

Kai and Lilac sensed a huge amount of energy coming from her just like Drazeros.

Kai: Lilac think you can handle her?

Lilac: Yeah you take down Drazeros.

Both Kai and Lilac charged at Drazeros and Razia. Kai and Drazeros clashed while Lilac Roundhouse kicked Razia but the female Shadowdragon blocked it and punched her. Kai and Drazeros clashed in the sky as barrages of punches were everywhere.