S6 Chapter 14: The awakening of Dragold and Fight for the last Shard

Kai and the others along with Drazeros and his team have arrived at Japan as they search for Dragold's tomb.

They are walking up to the mountains as they see the tomb.

Sid: So this is Dragold's tomb.

Aerion: Well we found it so how do we wake him up?

Drazeros: It's simple Kai is the key to awaken him.

Kai: What do you mean?

Razia: You're ancestor fought alongside Dragold a very long time ago. So you're the only one to wake him up.

Lilac: How do we know that this isn't a trick?

Bulltrap: If it was we would've attacked you fools.

Siderian: Whether you all believe us or not but Kai is the one who can awaken him.

That's when a golden aura appeared around Kai.

Tom:(surprised) That was unexpected.

Jerry: You said it.

Kai: Ok let's see if this works.

Kai walks to it as he touches the tomb it soon starts glowing brightly as a golden flew out of the tomb and into the sky as it roared before landing on the ground.

Dragold has awakened. 

Dragold: I see that the crisis is upon both worlds and the Universe.

Dragold then looked to see Kai and the others along with Drazeros and his team.

Dragold: The direct descendant of L-Drago.

Kai: What do you mean?

Dragold: I'm afraid that question will have to wait we have unwanted company.

They looked to see Kai.exe and the others.

Swift Heart.exe: Lord Dharak will not be pleased.

Kai.exe: We'll worry about that later. Retrieve the shard.

Kai and the others got into battle stances but Dragold got in front.

Dragold: Let me handle them.

Dragold charges at them as he hits Kai.exe hard in the stomach as he crashed into the wall. Dark Party and Dogday.exe both tried to attack Dragold but he blocks both their attacks.

Dogday: Woah for a dragon god of creation he's strong.

Bulltrap rolled his eyes in annoyance. But then he sees Molly Mcmoo.exe holding the shard in her hand.

Clever Claws: The shard!

Clever Claws charged at Molly Mcmoo.exe but Clever Claws.exe punched him hard as he crashed into the wall.

Drazen and Dogday:(worried) Brother!

Mumu became giant as she attacks Clever Claws.exe but Bloody Bunny.exe stood in her way and punched her in the stomach.

Jolly Jaws.exe: We have the shard!

Kai.exe: Farewell fools!

They retreated.

Drazen, Dogday, Bloody Bunny, and Mumu along with Lincoln and Ronnie Anne ran to Clever Claws with concern.

Drazen:(concern) Clever Claws are you alright?

Clever Claws:(groans) I'll be fine.

Kai: That's good to hear but now Dharak will be free.

Dragold: While that is true but I know that you and the others will defeat him.

Frowny Fox: But how?

Dragold: All of you shall be trained to unlock god like forms to defeat Dharak.

Dracyan: Then what are we waiting for? Let's get to training!

Makuta: For once we agree.

To be continued...