Chapter 18: The return of the shadow dragon

Kai and his friends are preparing themselves as they head Dreadnaught in the forest. Jake McBride the wolf now wields two swords.

Kai: Alright everyone we all know what we have to do. We must retrieve the stone and get Lincoln out of there safely.

Jake: Agreed but I can tell they won't make it easy for us to get both the stone and Lincoln.

Lilac: That's true but we can't give up.

They all nodded as they prepare to move out but Lori gives Kai a hug.

Lori: Please be careful and comeback safe with Lincoln.

Kai nodded to her as they set off to Brevon's Dreadnaught.

Meanwhile in the dreadnaught...

Lincoln was still in his cage but wondered what Siderian is planning to do with the stone. He leaned closer to the bars to hear their conversation.

Siderian: Now that we have the stone it's time to revive our lord and master Drazeros and soon the fire dragon and his friends will be destroyed along with this planet! He laughed evilly.

Lincoln was shocked to hear this. He needed to find a way to get out of the cage and stop them before they succeed. Until the alarm beeped.

Necro walked to the controls and looked at the security cameras and her face turned to a scowl as she saw Kai and his friends in the Dreadnaught taking down Brevon's robots.

Necro: Siderian Kai and his friends are here. They want both the stone and the brat.

Siderian growled in anger as he knew he needs to do it fast before they ruin everything.

Siderian: Keep them distracted while I begin the preparations to revive Drazeros.

Jake the wolf and Carol the wildcat charge at the robots. Jake brings out his two swords as he slices each of the robots. Carol uses her claws as she slashes and kicks the robots.

Henry and Milla uses their powers at the robots. Henry summons blue and purple machine guns as he fires at the robots.

Drazen and Neera froze the robots.

Kai and Lilac dashed at the robots and took them down without breaking a sweat.

They were about to rush in but their path was blocked by Serpentine, Felice, Necro, and Lord Brevon.

Kai and the others glared at Brevon and the others.

Lord Brevon: I will admit you all have indeed done well in defeating my robots but I'm afraid that this is the end of road for all of you.

Kai: We'll see about that.

They all charged at each other determined to defeat one another.

Back at the lab...

Siderian begins to extract the energy from the stone to the dead body of his master Drazeros the shadow dragon.

Lincoln needed to find a way to breakout the cage and stop Siderian from resurrecting his master before it's too late.

Lincoln then remembered the hair clip that was left by his sister Lola and uses a hair clip to pick the lock. He heard a click from the lock in the cage. Lincoln quietly snuck out of the cage. Lincoln then tries to take the stone but Siderian spots him and tries to slash him with his sword but Lincoln dodges just in time.

Lincoln: Phew that was close.

Siderian: I don't know how you escaped but it won't matter cause you'll be dead!

Siderian charges at Lincoln but he dodges again. Lincoln looks for a weapon until he sees a sword. He quickly grabs the sword and charges at Siderian. The two have an epic sword fight.

The two kept at it until they clashed and both glared at each other.

Siderian: Not bad kid but that won't be enough to save you and you have lost.

Lincoln: Not by a long shot Siderian!

Lincoln pushes Siderian away as he charges at the machine where Drazeros lay. Lincoln then slash at the machine and it exploded creating a massive that pushes everyone back.

Kai and the others soon got up and began searching for Lincoln and the stone. Jake yells out to his friends that he found Lincoln.

The gang rushed over to them.

Kai: (worried) Lincoln are you alright?

Lincoln gave them a reassuring smile.

Lincoln: Yeah I'm ok and I got the stone.

Kai and his friends all smiled relieved that Lincoln is ok.

???: That stone doesn't belong to you boy.

Kai knew that voice and he didn't want to believe that he has returned from the dead but he has.

They looked at the same direction and saw Drazeros standing there alive.

Jake: ( shocked) No way....

Henry: (shocked) I-It can't be...

Drazeros smirked evilly at them.

Drazeros: But it is for I have risen from the Dead!!!!

To be continued...