S5 Chapter 5: Poppy Playtime arc 2

Dravise woke up with a groan as he got up. Dravise looked to see the case is empty.

Dravise: What the heck happened? The last thing I remembered was opening the case and then everything went black after that.

Dravise then went out to figure what to do next that's when he heard a sound and looked to Poppy.

Poppy: Whoops sorry about that didn't mean to scare you.

Dravise: Don't worry about it the names Dravise Loud the Shadowfiredragon.

Poppy: My names Poppy nice to meet you Dravise.

Dravise and Poppy decided it would be better to travel together so they can escape the Toy Factory. They soon arrived where they see a big hole.

Poppy turned around as she looked at Dravise.

Poppy: Listen I'm going to need you to trust me.

She didn't get to finish as a long pink arm grabbed her.

Dravise:(surprised) What was that?!

He didn't have time to think about that as he jumped the hole that was actually a slide as he slid down and began his search for Poppy.

Dravise soon found a hangar as he fires a red hand from his grab pack to activate the lock but it was grabbed by the same hand that grabbed Poppy.

???: A new playmate! It's been so long!

Dravise got a good look at the being as it revealed herself. Her limbs were stretchy and she almost resembled like a spider. This was Mommy Long Legs.

Dravise sees that she has Poppy in her clutches

Dravise: Let her go!

Mommy Long Legs: Now that isn't nice boy Mommy wants to play a little game with you first.

Dravise still kept his guard up. He knows that with her limbs he won't stand a chance.

Dravise: Fine I'll play your games.

Mommy Long Legs smiled evilly.

Mommy:(evil smile) Good and if you win I'll give you the train code. Obey the rules or I'll tear you apart while you're still alive.

Mommy Long Legs then disappeared in the shadows. Dravise could tell that she wasn't gonna make it easy for him but he enjoyed challenges.

Dravise then started to walk but unaware that someone was watching him.

He made his way to a music room and sees Mommy long legs. Dravise at the screen as it shows different colors in the first round. Dravise won the first one but then it got as it started going haywire as Bunzo rabbit was about to grab him but Dravise pushes the button shuts the game down.

Mommy long legs growled in anger as her first attempt to kill him failed. But relaxed herself. Dravise then encountered the mini Huggy wuggies. The Shadowfiredragon also defeated them and Pj Pugapillar.

Dravise: Alright now to find Poppy and-!

Mommy Long Legs came down as she had an angered expression on her face.

Mommy Long Legs:(anger) I asked you to play fair! And you cheated! I hate cheaters! Now we're going to play one last game! It's called hide... and... seek! 10 9...

Dravise ran as he had came up with a plan. Dravise made to the shredder as he waits. He hears Mommy Long Legs heading toward his location. She stretches her arm as she tries to grab him but Dravise dodges it.

Mommy Long Legs: You won't leave this place alive!

Dravise uses his dragon boost as hits her hard. Mommy long legs tried to grab Dravise but he dodged each of her limbs.

Dravise:(Since she is super stretchy I can use it to my advantage.)

Dravise got in front of the shredder.

Dravise: Look at me! I'm waiting for you!

The pink toy launched her arm at Dravise but he dodges and pulls the lever activating it. Mommy Long Legs screams as she tries to get her arm out.

Mommy Long Legs: What have you done?! He'll make me part of him! You can't do this to me!

Her bottom half has been crushed as Mommy Long Legs have died.

That's when he sees a robotic claw appearing from the darkness.

It grabbed Mommy Long Legs as it dragged her into the darkness

Dravise:(What the heck was that? And what did Mommy Long Legs mean by he'll make her part of him? Whatever happened here I can tell that it's not good.)

Dravise found Poppy.

Poppy: Did you kill her?

Dravise didn't answer as he only nodded.

Poppy: Good come on we need to leave.

Dravise boarded the train as it moved. Dravise suddenly had a feeling that it almost felt too easy as the train turned right. The train soon started going too fast as Dravise tried to stop it but it was too late as the train crashed. Dravise fell unconscious but not before seeing a sign that said playcare.

To be continued...