S8 Chapter 12: Kai Black arrives

In the destroyed future Royal Woods Lisa Black Loud and her adopted children Artemis Black, Alan Black, Nicole Black, and Bubba Bubbaphant Black have finished the portal and activate the portal.

Alan Black: The portal is ready.

Kai Black:(evil smile) Then let's go!

Chandler and certain two enemies of the Loud Family smirked evilly.

Chandler:(evil smile) This will be fun.

Morag: Finally revenge will be mine!

Joyce: Indeed.

Team Kai Black enters the portal as the battle is near

Meanwhile...

Kai and the rest are having a party. Xander and Cozy Glow danced together as they both have blushes on their faces. Same with P.C and PickyPiggy and the others. They are having fun as SpongeBob and his friends along with Phineas, Ferb, and the others including the Mane 6 also join in. Until they sense dark energy coming from the sky.

Dusty: Anyone else felt that?

Zack: Yeah we felt it.

Sheldon: Look!

They look up to see a portal above them as beings came through the portal. Bubba Bubbaphant and the others are shocked and surprised to see evil future versions of themselves. The Loud Family and the others are surprised to see Chandler, Morag, and Joyce with them.

Lincoln glared at Chandler as he does the same.

Kai Black:(evil smile) Hello heroes.

Kai and Lilac both see evil future versions of themselves.

Lilac Black:(evil smile) So nice to finally meet you.

Kai:(glares) So you guys are our evil future selves? Meaning Chandler, Morag, and Joyce work for you?

Kai Black:(evil smile) Indeed. But enough talk... Team Kai Black attack!

Kai: Let's do this everyone!

Both sides charge at each other as it becomes intense. Sapphire used shadow ball on her evil future self but she dodged it and tackled her. Ace and Ace Black both fought each other in the sky. Lilac and Lilac Black both punched and kicked as did Kai and Kai Black.

Tom and Tom Black both clashed as did the rest.

Kai:(For one thing he's strong. But he's energy it almost feels similar to Dharak's. I'll have to keep my guard up.)

Kai Black soon started to laugh like a maniac.

Kai Black: Yes! You can hurt me as much as you try the pain will only make me stronger.

This surprised Kai when his evil future counterpart said that.

Clever Claws and the rest fight Clever Claws Black and his team while Lori and Bobby fights Joyce. Morag fights Lola and the others. The battle was intense until they sense a huge energy heading toward them.

Kai Black growled in anger knowing that energy.

Kai Black: Retreat!

Lilac Black: We'll meet again soon.

They retreated as Kai goes to check his friends and family.

Kai: Is everyone ok?

Jake: Yeah we're fine.

Alex: But they definitely pack a wallop.

???: I see that Kai Black and his team has retreated.

They looked to see the Legendary pokemon of time and Dragold standing before.

Camilla:(surprised) The legendary Pokemon Dialga!

Dialga:(gentle smile) Hello young ones.

Dravise: It's good to see you uncle.

Dragold: It's good to see you too nephew but I wish it was under better circumstances.

Dialga: Follow us we will explain everything.

Meanwhile in the abandoned warehouse...

Lexi Black:(growls in anger) Great! Now we have to deal with Dragold and the Legendary pokemon!

Chandler: Calm down Lexi Black.

Ace Black: What's the plan now lord Kai Black?

Kai Black: It won't matter if they have more allies. They will all die by hands every last mortal will die as well. And a new world will finally be born!

To be continued...