S5 Chapter 3: Meeting Dravise

Dravise is flying in the sky as he is searching for a worthy opponent. Dravise soon sensed a strong energy and headed to the location at Royal Woods.

Kai and Dracyan are having a sparring match. Kai roundhouse kicked Dracyan. Dracyan got back up and the two fists clashed that's when they sensed an energy signature heading toward them.

Lucy: We got company.

They see Dravise as he lands in front of them.

Leni: I never seen a dragon like him before.

Lincoln: Something tells me he's not for chit chat.

Kai: Who are you and what do you want?

Dravise: The names Dravise and I'm here to fight!

Dravise charges at both Kai and Dracyan as the two dragons dodged the attack. Dravise punched Kai sending him crashing into the wall of the house. Dracyan attacks Dravise from behind.

Kai: For one thing he's strong I better be careful of his attacks.

Dracyan dodged Dravise's attack.

Dracyan: Thunder Strike!

Dracyan unleashes a strong attack straight at Dravise. Dravise didn't have time to block it as it hit him. Dravise got back up but fell down.

Kai: It's over.

Dravise:(chuckles) You two definitely are strong.

Dracyan and Kai helped him up.

Lincoln: I see that three have became quick friends.

Kai: Looks like it.

Lilac: How did you find us anyway? Also I can tell you're a dragon but what are you?

Dravise: I'm known as a Shadowfiredragon and I sensed some huge energy coming from both Kai and Dracyan.

Lori: Can you tell us about yourself.

Dravise told them that all he can remember was being raised in a lab. He also told them that a scientist found him in the Shadowrealm since he was still an egg. He broke out of the laboratory and killed the scientists.

Kai and the others felt sympathy for Dravise.

Lucy: You could stay with us and I could also adopt you as my son if you want.

Dravise had a happy smile on his face as he hugged her in joy.

Lucy:(smile) Welcome to the Loud Family son.

Dravise:(happy smile) Thanks mom.

Kai and the others smiled at this and are happy for Dravise and Lucy.

To be continued...