S4 Chapter 1: First day of school and new enemies rises

After Kai and the others defeated Merga and saved both Earth and Avalice a few years have passed and the Loud Family, Chang Family, McBride Family, Casagrande Family, and Gurdle Family have also grown up too.

Lori and Bobby are 23 years old and are officially married. They still stay at Royal Woods and today is Kai and his friends first day at school.

We see Kai still asleep in his bedroom before Jake and Henry came in.

Jake: Kai wake up.

Henry: We're gonna be late for school.

Kai continued to sleep that's when his girlfriend Lilac came in and had a smirk on her face as she knew what will wake him up.

Lilac kissed him on the lips as Kai woke up.

Kai:(yawns) Morning guys.

Drazen: Will you hurry up before we're late for school.

Drazen the Panda became the adopted son of Lincoln Loud and keeps his friends safe in case something happens.

Kai: Oh shoot I completely forgot!

Kai rushed to the bathroom and brushed his teeth then ran downstairs and ate his breakfast.

Lori:(chuckles) Still fast as always.

Kai: (smiles) Morning mom!

Lori: Morning son and see that you guys are ready as well.

Jake: Well we can't be late.

Kai and the others all ran straight to school as they also see Aerion, Sonic, Tails, Carol, Milla, Neera, Kelvin, and Knuckles.

Kai:(smiles) Hey guys.

Sonic: Kai what's up my dude!

Both Kai and Sonic fist bump each other.

Carol: Yo!

Lilac: Hey Carol!

Neera: Let me guess you overslept.

Kai sheepishly rubbed the back of his head.

Milla: Come on you guys we're gonna be late.

They all headed to the school as they see a tall building.

Aerion: This place is huge!

Neera: That it is.

Kai felt a little nervous.

Lilac: Feeling nervous?

Kai: Yeah I mean this is the first day of school.

Jake: I'm sure we'll be fine.

The students all saw Kai and his friends. They all cheered in excitement as they saw them.

Student Boy 1: (excited) No way! It's actually them the Heroes of Earth and Avalice!

Student Girl: (excited) Can we have you guys Autograph!

Kelvin: This is gonna be interesting.

Meanwhile in space...

A ship flew above Earth's atmosphere and three figures stared at the planet one is a wolf, the other a Firedragon, and a Basset Hound.

???: Is this the planet?

???2: Yes my prince this is indeed the planet.

???3: Finally I have been wondering if we ever arrived to this mudball.

???: Patience my friend soon we will conquer this world and no one will stop us not even Kai Loud the Firedragon himself.

??? 2: What's our first move lord Tazzuk?

Tazzuk:(chuckles evilly) Let's go cause some chaos

To be continued...