S6 Chapter 2: The Hunter arrives

In deepspace a shuttle lands on the planet as a bear and panda walks out of the space shuttle revealing to be Jack the Bear and Nia the Panda.

Nia: So this is the planet we've been hearing about

Jack: Indeed. Now let's find this Kai Loud the Firedragon. (Evil smile) He'll make an excellent trophy.

Nia: That we will babe.

The two set off to find Kai and capture him.

Meanwhile...

Kai and the others are at school having fun. The Smiling Critters as well enjoyed it as they had made some new friends. After school ended they were walking home.

Catnap: This is definitely a great day.

Dravise: You said it little brother.

Party: I especially like meeting new friends!

Dogday blushed a little of how cute Party is when she's excited. But it was short lived when Aerion and the others sensed two presence heading toward them.

Kai: Take cover!

They took cover as two spears crashed. Aerion became shocked as he knows those two spears.

Aerion:(No they can't be here on Earth!)

Jack:(evil smirk) Well well well if it isn't Aerion.

Kelvin: Care to explain how you know them?

Aerion:(anger) These guys hunts down Earthdragons and kills them.

Kai and the others were shocked when they heard that.

Nia: We're not here for you. We're here to capture Kai.

Kai: If you both I'm going to let you hunters catch me you better think again!

Kai charged at them but Jack grabs him by his arm and throws straight into the wall.

Everyone:(worried) Kai!

Catnap: Big mistake!

Catnap charged at them and they dodged them. Drazen and Neera both charged Nia and Jack as they clashed. Craftycorn and Dravise along with Lilac and the others all charged at Jack and Nia. Dravise punched Jack while Craftycorn Roundhouse kicked Nia.

Bubba Bubbaphant helped Kai get back on his feet.

Bubba Bubbaphant: Kai you alright?

Kai: Yeah thanks. Let's go help the others. 

Bubba nodded as they go to assist the others. Jack punched Jake straight at Drazen. Nia throws Craftycorn to the ground. That's when Kai and Bubba both punched Jack and Nia hard as they hit the wall.

Jack and Nia knew that they can't beat all of them.

Jack: Another time.

Jack and Nia retreated.

Kickinchicken: I have a bad feeling we'll see those two again.

Hoppy Hopscotch: I hope so.

Kian: We better tell Aunt Lori and the others about those two.

They nodded as they head home.

Meanwhile with Jack and Nia...

Jack: I'll admit they are indeed tough.

Nia: No kidding.

Drazeros: So you two had a run in with Kai and the others.

Jack: And who are you?

Drazeros: I am Drazeros the Shadowdragon.

Both Jack and Nia were shocked to see Drazeros here on Earth.

Nia: Then my sister is here on this planet?

Drazeros: Indeed. But for now follow me we have much to discuss and a certain old friend of mine will be here soon.

To be continued...