Chapter 22: Rise of Metal Kai arc 2

In the laboratory Tygren conducted another plan to retrieve the master Kingdom Stone and destroy Team Kai once and for all.

Tygren: Metal Kai I want you to capture Kai's foster mother Lori Loud and bring her to me.

Metal Kai nodded as the robot begins its mission.

Meanwhile...

The Loud family, McBride family, and Casagrande are trying to figure out how to defeat Metal Kai and protect Royal Woods.

Kai: So we all know someone created that robot that looks like me but for what reason?

Lincoln placed his hand under his chin as he was thinning and then a thought came to him.

Lincoln: Maybe a mad scientist decided to create robot clone of yourself that can predict every move you know.

Lisa then came in.

Lisa: You are correct brother unit and I have found the person that created Metal Kai.

Everyone: Who?

Lisa: This person's name is Tygren Akusei.

Jake: Tygren Akusei? Who's he?

Lisa: Tygren once worked with NASA but he was fired from the company since he was conducting dangerous experiments on animals.

Lana grew angry when she heard what Tygren has done to the animals. Lola and Henry the Basset hound calmed her down.

Kai was also angry at Tygren did to those animals but felt a hand on his shoulder and looked to see Lilac also calming him down.

Henry: So how did he know about Kai?

Lisa: My guess is he must have detected Kai's energy and saw his battles on tv. He must have came up with a plan to created a robot clone to destroy you guys.

That's when an alarm was heard and everyone went to the computer.

Lisa: It's Metal Kai's energy signature and it seems to be heading to the park where Lori is.

Kai grew extremely worried for his foster mother Lori.

Kai: Everyone stay here! I'm going after mom.

Kai ran straight to the park to save his foster mother Lori.

Lilac: I'm going after him.

Lilac also ran after Kai to help him in saving Lori.

Meanwhile...

Lori was relaxing at the park but was also worried about the robot that looked like her foster son Kai Loud the fire dragon. 

Lori then sees a robot coming for her as he grabs her.

Lori struggled to get out of Metal Kai's grip.

Lori: Let go of me you piece of scrap!

Kai charges at Metal Kai and punches his metallic cheek and was sent straight to the tree.

Kai looked to Lori in worry.

Kai: (worried) Mom are you okay?

Lori nodded and gave Kai a reassuring smile.

Lori: Yeah I'm ok thanks to you.

Metal Kai soon got back up and charged at Kai but Lilac came and kicked him in the face.

Lilac: Need some help to take this imposter down?

Kai gave Lilac a smirk.

Kai: (smirk) You bet! Mom you need to hide.

Lori nodded and ran to hide.

To be continued...