S6 Chapter 8: Origin of the Dragon Gods

The police and ambulance arrived as they helped the injured security guards. Kai and the others are also helping the guards.

Kai: Are all of you ok?

Security guard 1: Y-yeah we'll be fine thanks.

Lori then gets a call from her sister Lisa and her son Bubba Bubbaphant.

Lori: Lisa what's going on?

Lisa: Me and my son Bubba found something and we need you guys back here.

Lori: Got it we're on our way. Come on you guys Lisa wants us back home it's important.

Kai and the others all go home to see if they can learn about this new enemy.

Meanwhile...

After they got back home Rita, Lynn Sr and the others along with Kai and the others all meet up with Lisa.

Kai: What were you both able to find?

Bubba Bubbaphant: Me and mom found an old book on Avalice which General Gong gave us that talks about two Dragon Gods.

Henry: I heard about them. Legend has it that there was two beings with the power of creation and destruction.

Lisa: Correct Henry. These beings are known as Dragold and Dharak.

When Dravise heard the name again he held his head in pain which worried Kai and the others.

Lavender:(worried) Uncle Dravise? Are you alright?

Dravise gave Lavender a reassuring smile.

Dravise: I'll be fine niece.

Craftycorn still looked concerned for her boyfriend.

Bobby Bearhug: Can you tell us more about Dragold and Dharak?

Lisa nodded as she opens the book and read the pages.

Lisa: Long ago there were two dragon gods that are brothers named Dragold and Dharak. Dragold a golden dragon created Avalice, Earth and the universe thus giving life to both planets. Humans and Avalicians worshipped the Golden Dragon for his kindness and wise words. His younger brother Dharak with the power of destruction grew envious and jealous of his older brother. Dharak planned to destroy both Earth and Avalice but Dragold stood in his way. There's even a legend that one Firedragon was able to enter a god form. Dragold defeated Dharak and sealed deep within the Earth in a temple and peace as well as balance.

Kai: So that means this Dharak is trying to break free.

Kelvin: That's not good.

Kickinchicken: What about those evil versions of us did Dharak create them?

Lisa: Yes and the only way for Dharak to be free is with the power of the shards and Dharak is the rising darkness that the prophecy spoke of.

Neera: Then we must find them before the enemy does.

Sonic: Agreed. We'll help.

Maddie: Yeah.

Kai: Let's just hope we'll be able to stop him from awakening. 

Catnap: Agreed this is gonna be a tough one. And I can tell we're going to need all the help we can get.

To be continued...