S3 Chapter 2: Kai vs Spade

After Kai and Lilac's date Lori and the others are very happy that Kai and Lilac are now a couple but unaware that a certain panda has arrived on Earth and his name is Spade part of the Red Scarves.

Spade: So this is where Lilac and the others are. Well best to find this firedragon here on Earth and see how skilled he is in a fight.

Spade soon ran straight to Royal Woods to find Kai

Meanwhile at the Loud House...

Kai and Lincoln and playing mortal kombat 11 on the game console. Lisa walked with urgent news.

Lisa: Everyone we have a guest heading this way.

Kai: Who is it?

Lisa soon rubbed the back of her head nervously.

Lisa: Well this guy is a panda like Drazen and Neera.

Kai and the others were curious of who this newcomer is.

Spade walked in the living room.

Spade: Hey Lilac Carol.

Lilac and Carol: (surprised) Spade?!

Kai: Who?

Spade then looked at Kai.

Spade: So you're this hero of Earth that I've been hearing about from Avalice.

Kai was cautious of this panda.

Kai: (cautious)Yeah and how do you know my girlfriend Lilac and Carol?

Spade: Well you see your girlfriend and the wildcat were once part of the Red Scarves.

Kai: The Red Scarves?

Jake: I've heard about that organization there thieves and killers.

Kai was shocked when he heard that and saw that Lilac and Carol had sad looks on their faces as Lori comforted them. 

Spade: But enough about that I want to see if you can be a challenge for me.

Kai: If you want a fight then bring it on!

Kai uses fire tornado as he charges at Spade but the panda dodges and threw the cards at Kai. Seeing this Kai dodges them and punches Spade but blocks the attack. Soon the two began to deliver barrages of attacks to each other until Kai punched him in the stomach and roundhouse kicked him.

Spade: Not bad you know I might stay here on Earth see if it suits me.

Henry: Just don't get into trouble.

Kai and Jake walked up to Lilac and Carol.

Lilac: I'm guessing you hate me now?

Kai then hugged her she was surprised but hugged him back.

Kai: Of course not you and Carol did the right thing and no matter what I'll always love you.

Lilac smiled at that.

Jake: Same besides your really an awesome friend Carol.

Carol:(blushing) Thanks...

Clyde:(smirk) Now kiss!

Jake and Carol blushed bright red.

Jake: (embarrassed) Clyde!

Everyone soon laughed but this just the beginning of their adventures.

To be continued...