S3 Chapter 7: Rise of Merga arc 5

Kai, Lilac, Milla, Henry, and Askal arrives at Prince Dail's kingdom to investigate what's happening.

Askal: What's the plan?

Kai: Each of us will split up into teams and will contact each other in case of anything suspicious.

Kai: Henry and Milla you both will go with Askal. Me and Lilac will head for the scrapyard.

They nodded as they split up to the locations.

Kai and Lilac made it to the scrapyard and sees a certain that's all too familiar.

Lilac:(surprised) Syntax!

Kai: What's the robot doing here?

?: We should be the ones asking both of you that question.

The two dragons looked behind them to see Siderian and Serpentine standing in front of them.

Lilac: Siderian and Serpentine?!

Kai:(anger) What are you two doing here?

Siderian:(smirk) Simple to kill you both Prince of the fire kingdom!

Kai: Why are you calling me a prince? I'm not royalty.

Serpentine:(mocking gasp) You mean don't know of your real heritage?

Serpentine then laughed.

Lilac: It would be wise for you to shut up Snake boy.

Siderian: As much as I would like to tell you about your past Firedragon. But this place will be your grave!

The wolf and snake charged at Kai and Lilac as a big fight has begun. Kai roundhouse kicked Siderian but he blocks and punches him in the stomach sending Kai a few feet back. Syntax tried to attack Lilac but she dodged and kicked the robot straight at Serpentine.

Serpentine:(anger) Big mistake Squidhead!

That triggered Kai very much.

Kai:(anger) Don't you ever call her that!

Kai grabs Serpentine spins him around and throws him straight at Siderian.

Siderian: It's not worth it. Let's get out of here.

Siderian and Serpentine retreated but left Syntax behind.

Kai: So what do we do with Syntax?

Lilac: For now I think it's best that we bring it to Prince Dail. Hopefully we can also figure out why they were calling you a Prince as well.

Lilac then gave Kai a quick kiss on the cheek.

Lilac:(smile) That's for teaching Serpentine a lesson he won't forget.

Kai:(smile) Anything for my beautiful waterdragon girlfriend.

They both grabbed Syntax and headed for the palace but what they don't know is that they're is traitor among them but who could it be? Find out next Freedom Planet Kai the firedragon's adventures!