S3 Chapter 8: Rise of Merga arc 6

Kai, Lilac, Milla, and Askal went to meet up with Prince Dail where they brung Syntax to him and told him of Siderian the wolf second in command of Drazeros and his minions as well as forming an alliance with Brevon.

Dail: I'll be sure to tell you and the others if I see Drazeros and his team.

Kai: We appreciate it Prince Dail.

Both Kai and Dail shook hands as they headed back to Shang Tu to talk about their next course of action to defeat Drazeros and this new threat.

Kai and Lilac were looking for Carol and Jake since they weren't here.

Kai: Where did those two go?

Lilac: I just hope they don't do anything that will get Neera angry.

Henry: Agreed.

That's when the holographic table activated and they see Jake and Carol riding their motorcycles to a place.

Kai: Jake? Where are you and Carol going?

Carol: Battlesphere! Prize!

Kai:(surprised) What! You guys do realize we got bigger problems to worry about right?

Jake: Can't talk now see ya!

The transmission ended and the two dragons looked at each other with nervous expressions on their faces.

Kai: Neera's not gonna be happy about this.

Drazen: You're not wrong on that.

Kai and Lilac looked to see Drazen walking up to them with an annoyed expression.

Henry: They did say they were going to the battlesphere. So we better get going.

Neera: (anger) Indeed those two will be getting a painful lesson.

Kai and Lilac gulped when they heard her voice. Drazen blushed a little thinking how cute Neera is when she's angry.

Aerion: Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!

They went to the Battlesphere where Jake and Carol are heading but unaware that Felice and Necro were watching them.

Necro: All according to plan.

Felice: Yeah hopefully Askal finishes his mission besides I still want to crush that wildcat with my bare hands.

Necro rolled her eyes.

Necro: Yeah Yeah. You'll have your fun soon enough. Come on let's get back to Lord Drazeros.

The two returned to base to Drazeros and the others of the news.

Meanwhile with Kai and the others...

They arrived at the battlesphere looking for Jake and Carol.

Jake: Hey guys! Glad you all could make it.

Drazen: Ahem.

Jake looked to see both Drazen and Neera with them as well.

Jake:(nervous) H-hey Drazen and Neera what's up?

Neera: Care to explain why you two went to the battlesphere when we're clearly on a mission?

Carol: Geez we're just having fun.

Drazen: I can tell.

Announcer: Ladies and gentleman let me introduce you all to our champion Captain Kalaw!

The crowd cheered as a bird like being appeared in the stadium.

Captain Kalaw: Greetings everyone!

Kai: Well he's a strong one.

Lilac: No kidding.

Kalaw: I see that we have two dragons here as well.

Timeskip...

After Kai and Lilac beat Kalaw in a race but the real battle is about to begin.

To be continued...