S5 Chapter 4: Poppy Playtime arc 1

After Dravise joined Kai and the others he became the adopted son of Lucy Loud as for Lincoln and Ronnie Anne they are now married and that made Drazen the panda, Bloody Bunny, and Mumu happy.

Then a mysterious came to the door of Lucy Loud's house. Dravise curious read the letter and it was from an old toy factory called Playtime.Co.

Lucy:(concern) Are you sure you want to go to that place son?

Dravise hugged his adoptive mother in reassurance as she hugged him back.

Dravise:(smile) Don't worry I'll be fine promise.

Lucy was still worried about this but he's a Loud and strong. She knows that he will be fine.

Dravise went to Playtime Co the abandoned Toy Factory.

Dravise: This must be the place.

Dravise then walks inside the toy factory unaware that he will meet new friends and dangerous enemies and could tell that he's got quite a tale to tell Kai and the others.

Dravise looked around the factory where he sees a Huggy Wuggy statue. But something about it made Dravise feel uneasy. Dravise shook it off as he gets the grab pack and places the tape into the player as he learned how to use the grab pack.

Dravise went to go look for the key. He found the key as he unlocked the door but he looked back and sees that Huggy Wuggy has disappeared.

Dravise wondered where did the statue go but continued to move. That's when he sensed a presence and looked to see Huggy right in front of him.

Dravise: I don't know how you came to life but I'm not going down without a fight

Dravise got into a battle stance. Huggy Wuggy charged at him. The Shadowfiredragon dodged as he punched Huggy hard sending the monster a few feet back. The blue monster Huggy Wuggy growled in anger as he tried to attack him again but Dravise dodges the attacks from Huggy.

Dravise then had an idea.

Dravise: Catch me if you can Huggy!

Dravise ran while Huggy Wuggy ran after him. Dravise ran at the bridge and uses the grab pack as the crate fell on top of his head as Huggy fell to his demise.

Dravise: That take cares of him.

Dravise soon found a painting of a flower just like from the video tape. Dravise didn't care about the warnings as he walked inside and sees a doll inside a glass case. Dravise opened it but he was soon unconscious.

Poppy: You freed me.

What will happen to Dravise? Will he be able to return home or will he die? Find out next Freedom Planet Kai the Firedragon's adventures!