Chapter 7: A new adventure begins

A ship within Earth's atmosphere orbits around the planet. Drazeros glares at the planet with hatred as he still remembers his defeat by Kai and his friends. Until two new people came to the command bridge. One was a female tiger with a scar on her eye named Felice she is well known as one of Drazeros's fiercest warriors.

 One was a female tiger with a scar on her eye named Felice she is well known as one of Drazeros's fiercest warriors

And the other is a grey bear with red eyes and a sharp spear name is Necro the bear. She's well known for her strategic mind and cunning and deadly skills of an assassin.

 She's well known for her strategic mind and cunning and deadly skills of an assassin

They both bowed to their master.

Felice: You summoned us our lord. She asked her leader Drazeros.

Drazeros: Indeed. I want both you and Necro to find a powerful artifact that is on this planet and bring it to me. He said to both his servants.

Necro then asked a question to her superior.

Necro: May I ask what it is?. She asked her leader.

Drazeros: A powerful artifact that has been lost for many years. The master Kingdom Stone. He said.

Both Felice and Necro are surprised to hear about a legendary artifact that was thought to be a myth.

Felice: The master Kingdom Stone but that's impossible it's just a myth. She said to Drazeros in disbelief.

Drazeros then looked at Felice with serious and stern face.

Drazeros: I assure you Felice it does exist and with its power I will have my revenge upon Kai, The Loud Family and the Casagrande family!!. He yelled determined to get his revenge on Kai the fire dragon.

Meanwhile in the park...

A portal appeared and out came two beings. One was a wolf with blue eyes and he had grey fur his name is Jake the wolf and the other is a basset hound that also have grey fur yellow eyes blue hair he also had blue and purple gauntlets on both his arms his name is Henry the basset hound.

Jake: We're here now all we need to do is find Kai and hopefully we'll be able to get to the stone first before Drazeros does. He said to Henry.

Henry: Then we better get going. He said. As they go to the city to find Kai and retrieve the master Kingdom Stone.

To be continued...