S4 Chapter 6: Kai vs Tazzuk

Kai and the others arrive to the mountains where they see Tazzuk waiting for them.

Tazzuk: Glad to see you came.

Kai: I'm not someone that runs from fights.

Henry: I hope Kai will be alright.

Lilac: Me too.

Drazen: It's ok. We know Kai can do this.

Both Kai and Tazzuk got into their fighting stances as they intensely glared at each other.

The two then charged at each other as they exchanged blows to each other. Kai roundhouse kicked him sending him crashing to the wall. Tazzuk got back up furious and punched Kai sending a few feet back. The two clashed once again.

They flew up to the sky as they continued to clash. Lilac and the others continued to watch from the sky.

Kai punched Tazzuk while Tazzuk kneed him in the stomach and send him crashing into the ground.

Lilac:(worried) Kai!

Lilac was about to help him but Neera held her back.

Neera: Believe me we also want to help him but this is his fight.

Tazzuk put his hands together as prepares a powerful blast Kai also does the same.

Tazzuk: Final... Flash!

Kai: Ka...Me...Ha...Me...Ha!

The two beams soon clashed as it causes the ground to shake Kai poured in more power as it got through the blast and hit Tazzuk hard.

Tazzuk is now on his knee as he was covered in scratches and glared at Kai with rage.

Kai: Give up Tazzuk you've lost.

Tazzuk:(rage) No I will not be defeated!!!!

Tazzuk was soon covered in a dark aura as Kai was pushed back a little as Crystal like wings appeared on his back as power rose dramatically.

Aerion:(shocked) No way he went super without the Master Kingdom Stone.

Carol: That's not good.

Luan: Nephew catch!

Luan throws the stone to Kai as he also turns super as they both are ready to finish this fight

Tazzuk:(evil smirk) I'm going to enjoy killing you.

Kai: You won't find it that easy to do so.

The two charge at each other ready to finish this.

To be continued...