Chapter 10: The search for the master kingdom stone part 2

Kai, Jake, Henry, and Lily are caught in a snowstorm so they had to find shelter. Kai sees a cabin and tells the others so they went to the cabin and saw a lot of tough people.

Jake: Um Howdy?. He said to the people in the cabin nervously.

Everyone just stared at them and resumed what they were doing. Kai and the others found a table and sat down. A waitress came to them and asks what would they like to drink. Kai responded with a raspberry lemonade, Jake said Hot Chocolate, Henry said apple juice, and for Lily milk.

She went to get their drinks. After she got there drinks Kai and the others began to talk of what they should once they found the master kingdom stone.

Kai: Ok so what do we do once we find the stone?. He asked them. As he drank the lemonade.

Jake: Once we found the stone we have to get it back to Avalice. He said to Kai. Until a man with a long beard came and took the map from Kai.

Kai: Hey!! Give that back! He yelled at the man.

Everyone gasped. Kai and the others were confused as to why the people gasped like that. The man glared at them and said his name.

Ivan: The names Ivan and if you want the map you'll have to beat me in a dance battle!!. He said to Kai and his friends.

Ivan asked the man to play a song. The person nodded and played a song. Ivan started dancing to the rhythm as the audience is starstruck of seeing his dance moves.

Henry the Basset Hound was nervous of dancing in front of all these people until he felt a touch on his shoulder and looked at Kai. Kai gave him a reassuring smile and told Jake and Henry that he has a plan.

Kai played his favorite song Heroes never die by natewantstobattle. They then started to dance to their own rhythm as they did their special dance moves. Ivan and his crew couldn't keep up with them. They lost the dance battle as Ivan gave the map back to Kai and the others. Everyone cheered for Kai and his friends as they celebrated their victory.

Kai: (smile) Man that was so much fun! Right guys. He asked them excitedly.

Jake: (smile) I'll admit that was pretty fun.

Henry: (smile) It was so fun!! I want to do it again someday.

Lily: (giggles)

They then slept in the cabin as they prepare to go to the temple in the morning. But unaware that a drone was watching them. Drazeros and his team have followed them and they are preparing to the stone.

To be continued....