S7 Chapter 10: The Fate of Equestria part 1

With the elements of harmony now in the hands of Drazeros and his team prepare for the final battle.

Drazeros: Soon the Universe will be ours and no one will stand in our way!

Necro activates the machine as the elements transfer their energies into them as their powers are increasing and they all are in their super forms.

Tazzuk: This powers incredible!

Drazeros: Now let the final battle begin!

Meanwhile...

Kai and the others are preparing for their final battle.

Kai: You guys ready for this?

Everyone: Yeah!

They then sensed dark energy and sees Ponyville is attacked.

Aurora: Princess Celestia and Princess Luna get the ponies to safety will handle them.

The two princesses nodded while Kai and the others go to face their enemies.

The ponies were running and screaming.

Tazzuk:(laughs evilly) Keep on running little ponies!

Drazen then punched Tazzuk hard in the face as he crashed into a building. Tazzuk got out of the rubble and glared at Drazen with rage burning in his eyes.

Drazeros:(evil smile) Ah glad you all could come.

Kai: This ends here Drazeros!

Drazeros: Indeed!

Both sides charge at each other as the fate of Equestria, Earth, Avalice, and the Universe hang n the balance. But which side will win? Find out next Freedom Planet Kai the Firedragon's adventures!

To be continued...