S8 Chapter 10: Meeting the Thief and two sisters

After they welcomed Dusty and the others as part of the team and family however they are about to meet two new friends and an enemy soon to be ally.

In the shadows of the alley of Danville is a Zorua with two scars on her face is infiltrating the laboratory of Dr Doofenshmirtz as she changes her appearance to a human. 

Mysterious person: Now where is that Blueprint...

She searched the lab until she found it.

Mysterious person: There you are. 

She grabs the blueprint before she heard the door open revealing to be Dr Doofenshmirtz.

Dr Doofenshmirtz: Hey! Who are you?

The mysterious person knocked him out as she escaped with the blue prints of the cannon. She then turns back to her original form revealing to be Sapphire.

 She then turns back to her original form revealing to be Sapphire

Sapphire then looks at the humans with hate. She hated the humans for what they did to her parents

Sapphire:(anger) These humans will die.

Helix: Not if we can help it!

Sapphire looks to see Helix, Odon, Bulltrap, Cozy Glow, Kelvin, and Catnap standing in front of her.

Sapphire growled in anger as she had no choice but to fight them as the Zorua charged at them as the battle has begun. But unaware that a certain female tiger is watching the fight.

Sapphire fired a Dark Pulse at them but they dodged the attack as Cozy Glow punches her in the face. Catnap then uses his tail to grab her while Bulltrap charges at her knocking her into the building. She got back up and glared at Bulltrap with hate as she charges at him before she is punched in the face by Odon.

Odon: Give it up kid you can't win stop this.

Sapphire:(anger) Never!

Then Felice appeared in front of them.

Sapphire: About time you-!

Felice kicked her in the stomach which shocked Odon and the others.

Cozy Glow:(shocked) Why did you do that?!