Chapter 13: Super Kai vs Super Drazeros and Kai's family

As Super Kai and Super Drazeros charge at each other it causes a massive shockwave. Super Kai punches Drazeros sending him a few feet to the ground but Drazeros flies back up and attacks Kai.

Super Drazeros: I may no longer have the power of the Master Kingdom Stone but I will enjoy killing you and take the seven stones from your dead body. He said to Kai.

Super Kai: You won't find it that easy to do so Drazeros. He said to his arch nemesis.

Kai and Drazeros deliver powerful blows to each other as the sky rumbles with thunder. The three families along with Jake and Henry look up to the sky as they hope Kai will be alright.

Both Super Kai and Super Drazeros draw out their swords as they charge at each other sword in hand. The blades clashed with each other as Kai and Drazeros Glare at each other.

Drazeros: You will not defeat me again Kai. I will rule this planet then the Universe! He yelled to Kai.

Kai: Not while I'm around to stand in your way.

Super Kai then calls back his sword as he delivers a powerful punch to Drazeros. Drazeros coughs up some blood as he reverts back to his form.

Drazeros was breathing heavily. He was badly injured.

Drazeros then glared at Kai in the sky still in his super form with burning hatred as Kai flies down to Drazeros.

Super Kai: It's over Drazeros.

Drazeros: No.... I will not be defeated by you again!

Drazeros draws a knife as he tries to stab him in the chest but Kai caught it and he thrust his sword into Drazeros's chest killing him. Drazeros said his last words to the young teenage fire dragon.

Drazeros: I.... Will...(cough).... Return to kill you and all those you care about. He said to Kai as he died.

Everyone cheered for Kai as he has defeated Drazeros.

Super Kai then reverted back to his normal form.

Jake: (smile) That was pretty hardcore. He said to his friend.

Henry hugged Kai and so did Lori and Bobby.

Kai: While we may have won. But the stone is now shattered.

Jake picks up the seven stones as they began to glow brightly and the master kingdom stone was fixed.

Kai: Woah you fixed it.

Jake: Since we now have the stone. What are we gonna do now.

Henry the basset hound looked at both of his friends with a smile on his face.

Henry: Well the stone needs to be protected in case anyone uses its power for evil.

Kai and Jake nodded as they agreed to protect the stone with there lives

After Kai introduces the three families to Jake the wolf and Henry the basset hound. Jake became good friends with the McBride family and Henry became close friends with the Casagrande family. Henry even started seeing Carlota as like a mother figure.

Lori and Bobby looked at each other and nodded as they walked up to Kai with smiles on their faces.

Lori: (smile) Kai me and Bobby have something to tell you.

Kai was curious.

Kai: (curious) What is it?

Bobby: (smile) Well we were thinking about adopting you so that way you can have a family.

Kai was shocked but then cried tears of joy as he hugs both Lori and Bobby that are now his foster parents.

Kai: Thank you mom and dad.

Lori and Bobby: You're welcome son.

With Drazeros now gone everyone can now live in peace but Siderian and the others will find a way to Resurrect him. A new adventure is about to begin for Kai, Jake, and Henry will meet even more new friends, new foes and meeting each of their lovers.

To be continued....