S8 Chapter 16: The fate of the future and a date for loved ones

Both sides clashed as the battle has begun. Lilac, Lori, and Cozy Glow fought Lilac Black, Lori Black, and Cozy Glow Black. The others fought their evil futures selves.

Kai and Kai Black(Dharak) fought each other in the sky as they punched and kicked each other. 

Kai Black(Dharak): You can't hope to stop me Kai!

Kai: Will see about that! They continued to fight.

Lincoln: Special Beam Cannon!

He fired his attack at Lincoln Black but he blocks the attack and charged at Lincoln as they clashed. Clever Claws also fights his evil future counterpart. The rest were fighting their evil future selves.

The battle became intense as they fought with all their might.

Kelvin: Burning Attack!

His evil future counterpart blocked the attack.

Kelvin Black: Nice try!

Kelvin: Oh really?

Kelvin punched him hard in the stomach and roundhouse kicked him as Kelvin Black crashed into the building.

Kelvin: Ultimate Galick Gun!

Kelvin fired his powerful attack Kelvin Black destroying him. Morag and Joyce are fighting Rita and Lynn Sr as they clashed Chandler and Tyke along with Courtney assists them.

Morag:(evil smile) This will be the end for you all!

Rita: Not today!

Rita punched her as she crashed into the wall. Joyce was also defeated by Tyke and Chandler. Cozy Glow and the rest also fought their evil future selves with all their strength.

Cozy Glow and Cozy Glow Black clashed.

Cozy Glow Black: You will all die!

Cozy Glow: Not now not ever!

She punched and kicked her evil future self. Xander Black the Pikachu was about to attack Cozy Glow from behind but Xander punched him hard in the face.

Xander: You're not hurting my girlfriend!

He didn't know that Cozy Glow heard him and blushed a little but focused on the battle. Xander and Xander Black also clashed. Cozy Glow and Xander both stood side by side.

Xander: Ready?

Cozy Glow: Ready!

They both combine their attacks.

Xander: Thunderbolt!

Cozy Glow: Omega Kamehameha!

The two attacks combined as not even Xander Black and Cozy Glow could block as they were both turned to dust.

Xander: That takes care of them.

Cozy Glow then kissed Xander on the lips. This surprised him but he kissed her back full of passion. They then parted lips.

Cozy Glow: I'd be happy to be your girlfriend.

Xander smiled.

Cozy Glow: Come on the others could use help babe.

Xander: Yeah!

They both go to help Lilac and the others.

Meanwhile in the sky...

Kai and Kai Black continued to fight as it became more fierce.

Kai then entered his god form. Kai Black(Dharak) glared at that form with rage in his eyes but soon smirked evilly.