S3 Chapter 11: Rise of Merga Arc 9(final part)

After they escaped they meet up with Zao and laid down Kai in bed as Lilac and Kelvin stayed waiting for him to wake up.

In Kai's dreamscape...

Kai woke up in a black void and didn't see anyone.

Kai: Hello? Hello?

???: Finally we meet.

Kai looked behind him and was shocked to see himself but had a malicious aura and had skeletal wings.

Kai: W-who are you?

Dark Kai smirked evilly.

Dark Kai:(evil smile) I am you but better.

Kai:(shocked) What?

Dark Kai: You see I was born from your hatred and the dark thoughts you kept locked in your head.

Kai: (anger) What exactly do you want? You want to take over my body to hurt my friends and family?

Dark Kai: Relax I'm not going to kill them but just to let you know that you must not let your anger take control or you will end up hurting them.

Kai was surprised that he's dark self told him this.

Dark Kai: But that doesn't mean I'm on your side besides I might decide to take control the next time you lose control.

Kai: That won't happen.

Dark Kai chuckled.

Dark Kai: We'll see.

Kai soon woke up and sees Lilac and Kelvin.

Lilac: Kai!

She ran to him and hugged him tightly.

Kelvin: Glad to see your awake and well.

Kai: What happened?

Kelvin: Remember that Red Panda that we saved?

Kai nodded.

Kelvin: Well the others are waiting for us we need to stop Drazeros and Merga.

Kai: What's going on?

Jake: Merga's planning to destroy the moon with this ship called Bakunawa.

Kai: Baku-what?

Jake: Let's just say you missed a lot while you were unconscious.

Kai: Well let's not sit around then the fate of Earth and Avalice hang in the balance.

They soon begin the final battle as they board the Bakunawa.

Kai and Lilac made it to the center of Bakunawa where Merga is sitting on her throne and Drazeros stood there waiting for them.

Drazeros: (evil smile) How good of you both to get here to meet your demise.

Kai looked to Merga hoping to reason with her to stop this.

Kai: Merga it doesn't have to be this way. You can join us so you can have a new life.

Merga: I will never join you! I will have my revenge!

Both Drazeros and Merga charged at Kai and Lilac. Kai punched Drazeros in the face and then roundhouse kicked him. Lilac and Merga clashed against each other using Dragon Boost and delivered barrages of punches to each other. 

Kai: Flare Cannon!

Kai fired a powerful shot from his hand straight Drazeros but the Shadowdragon dodged it and kneed him in the stomach and kicked him from behind the neck sending him crashing to the ground.

Lilac:(worried) Kai!

Merga punched her hard sending her crashing into the wall before she fell to the ground. Both Kai and Lilac had scratches and bruises as they had little energy left.

Drazeros: This is the end for the both of you!

That's when the Master Kingdom Stone on Earth transferred its energy to Kai and Lilac's strength returned. The two Dragons charged at both Drazeros and Merga. The Shadowdragon and Waterdragon didn't have time to react as they were both punched and sent flying into the wall.

Drazeros:(How is this possible?! They were running out of energy! Wait the Master Kingdom Stone must have transferred some of its power to them)

Kai charged at Drazeros as he delivered a barrage of punches to him as the last punch sent the Shadowdragon crashing into the wall. Lilac was also delivering barrages of blows and punches at Merga and defeated her.

Kai: Merga it's over surrender.

Merga growled in anger.

Kai: Merga I understand that you want revenge but I know it won't change anything it won't bring your people back.

Lilac: He's right. We maybe the last of our kind but that doesn't mean your alone.

That's when the ship starts to fall apart.

Merga: No the Earthdragons must suffer! The Waterdragons will have justice! I will have my revenge!

The bridge gave up as Merga was about to fall but Kai catches her before she hits the floor.

Then a message was played revealing to be a Earthdragon that Merga knew from the past. It was Cordelia.

After Merga heard the message she wanted Pangu to show her more of Cordelia's message but that was it

Kai and Lilac looked at Merga with sympathetic looks.

Kai: Merga do you really think this is what Cordelia would have wanted?

Drazeros soon got back up as he glared at Kai with absolute rage as he readies a powerful blast to destroy them but not before Kelvin punched him.

Kai, Lilac, and Merga looked to see Kelvin and the others.

Henry: We need to get out of here!

Drazeros roared with rage as he glared at them.

Drazeros:(rage) All of you won't leave this place alive!

Drazeros charges at them as he punched both Henry and Milla hard as they crashed into the wall. Neera and Drazen tried to freeze but the Shadowdragon dodged it and used Dragonboost as he charged at them but Kai and Aerion stood in his way as they both punched Drazeros hard as parts of the ship landed on Drazeros trapping him.

Kai: We gotta go! That stuff won't hold him for long!

Kai is correct as Drazeros is breaking free.

They all ran to get to the escape pod as it ejected them off the Bakunawa before Drazeros could kill them. After they got out Merga was nowhere to be seen as everything now seemed to be at peace.

Kai and the others returned to Earth and Carol's sister Corazon joined them and lives with the Chang family Aerion the Earthdragon's adoptive family.

But even with the threat gone there will be other dangerous enemies to rise and it will be up to Kai and his friends and family to stop them.

But Drazeros was not defeated as his thirst for revenge grows stronger.

To be continued...