S5 Chapter 7: Poppy Playtime arc 4

Dravise begins his search for Dogday as he looks around he sees red smoke. Dravise held his breath so that he can't breathe in the red smoke.

Dravise:(I need to find a mask.)

Before he could get the mask he fell asleep. 

Dravise finds himself in a dream as he sees a tv and a nightmare version of Huggy Wuggy as it walks out of the TV.

Dravise tried to fight Nightmare Huggy Wuggy but it grabs him and was about to eat him but Dravise kicks him under the chin and used dragon boost

Dravise tried to fight Nightmare Huggy Wuggy but it grabs him and was about to eat him but Dravise kicks him under the chin and used dragon boost. Nightmare Huggy grabbed him once again and began to swallow him.

Dravise screamed as he woke up from the nightmare.

Dravise: It was just a nightmare...

Dravise found a gas mask and put it on his face.

Then he heard a sound and went figure out where it came from.

A pink version of Huggy Wuggy jumped out and tried to attack Dravise but the Shadowfiredragon dodged it.

Poppy: Wait! It's ok Kissy he's on our side.

Dravise:(anger) Nice to see you again Poppy.

Poppy could tell that he wasn't happy to see her and she can't blame him for being angry.

Poppy: Listen I'm not your enemy this is something bigger than all of us and with your help we could save a lot of people.

Dravise: Tch. Yeah well after this the smiling critters are coming with me.

Poppy: Wait are you saying that Craftycorn and the others are still alive?

Dravise: You seem surprised but I don't got time for this now I need to find Dogday.

Dravise walked away from Poppy and Kissy Missy. He continued his search and that's when he sees an orange dog with a sun necklace.

???:(scared) W-who are you?

Dravise: It's ok Craftycorn and the others were looking for you. My name is Dravise Loud the Shadowfiredragon and you're name is Dogday

Dogday was surprised when he heard Craftycorn and the other's names.

Dogday: Yeah that's me.

Dravise: Nice to see that you're alright

Dravise: Nice to see that you're alright. Now all that's left is Catnap.

Dogday was shocked when he heard that.

Dogday:(shocked) You want Catnap to join us?! But he betrayed us!

Dravise: Dogday every person deserves a second chance for redemption.

Dogday agreed with that even though he didn't want to trust Catnap after what he done.

Dravise placed his hand on his shoulder in comfort.

Dravise: I know it's not easy to forget what happened but I know that there is good in Catnap.

Dogday: You're right I'll give Catnap a chance but promise me that you won't let the prototype kill him.

Dravise: Don't worry I won't let that happen.

That's when they heard footsteps heading toward them.

Dogday:(scared) Oh no...

In the shadows Dravise sees a figure with her face disfigured and holding a weapon in her hand. It was Ms Delight.

Dravise: You know who this is?

Dogday:(scared) T-that's Ms Delight. Be careful she's dangerous.

Ms Delight: New victims for me to kill!

She charges at them but Dravise pushed Dogday out of the way as he fights Ms Delight. Dravise punched her in the face. Ms Delight growled in anger as she charged at him. Then Dravise has an idea.

Dravise grabs Dogday as he runs to the gate as Ms Delight follows them once they got there Dravise uses the Grabpack as he pulls the lever thus killing Ms Delight.

Dravise: That take cares of her.

Dogday: Thanks for saving me.

Dravise: Of course. We better get to the others.

Dravise and Dogday go to the rest of the Smiling critters.

Meanwhile...

Catnap is getting ready to fight Dravise in order to please The Prototype but what he doesn't know is that the Prototype plans to kill him in order to make him part of him.

Prototype: The Shadowfiredragon must die. Once he is gone not even Kai and the others will stop me!

To be continued...