47. Surprises.

The mansion was pinned drop silent.

The elders have woken up not long ago...all were present in taekook's room .

Jungkook and Tae were sitting on bed with their pup while all were standing surrounding them.

It's been half en hour since doctor went .

Doctor said that their pup is allergic to peanut ..... that's the reason his skin got rashes everywhere and got breathing problem to which the baby passed out before.

It was one hell of a rollercoaster of emotions everyone faced...... mostly guilt that they hadn't payed much attention to the baby ... otherwise they could have saved the situation.

After the doctor checked and injected the baby ...the pup was fast asleep ....would wake up after few hours.....they were instructed to strictly avoid peanut for the baby .

The baby is sleeping on the bed in the middle......while taekook are sitting on each side patting their baby's head lovingly .

" Taehyung you two too take rest...now we will take our leave " ye-Jun said in behalf of all of them .....when tae nodded his head as an answer...all the family left the room .

Jungkook kept the pillows on the sides of his bubba....before he made his way to the washroom to freshenup.

Though after washing his face 2-3 times ...still it didn't do any good to him..his face was all puffy , eyes red rimmed due to crying so much ... sighing he went out drying his face with the towel.

Keeping the towel back on it's place kook looked back to the bed where his husband was still sitting on the bed ...in the same position...with his head hanging low .

Sighing once again...kook made his way towards taehyung .... standing infront of him...kook cupped tae's cheek's ... lifting up his face slowly ...

Getting shock right after seeing tae's face which was smeared with tears ....his lips wobbling slightly......

Looking up at his wife tae tried to stop his cries

Looking up at his wife tae tried to stop his cries .... looking down not meeting kook's eyes .

" Aish...come here...you cry baby " jungkook coed while opening his arms .....tae looked up again hearing his wife's angelic voice..... immediately falling in kook's arms .

He hid his face in kook's chest... holding kook's petite waist tightly.

" Shh....calm down hubby...our pup is totally fine now ...hmm... please calm down for me ...

Stop crying  bub "

Jungkook babyied him while patting tae's hair lovingly.

When everyone was here it was hard for tae to let out his emotions....he didn't wanna get vulnerable infront of everyone.. seeing his angel in such cruel state was breaking his heart in million pieces .