squirrel101

Originally posted in August of 2010 on Quizilla

Name: Aiko

Meaning: child of love

Life story:

You grew up the average life of a wealthy girl. Preparing to be a good wife for when you got married. You tried hard, but you just weren't the type of girl who could do all those frilly things. You had an arranged marriage, but with your inability to do anything correct, it was canceled, and your fiancé married another.

You felt ashamed of yourself, and felt as though you let down both yourself and your parents. You decided to do something you'd be interested in, and so you left, went to a strong man in your village, and after much begging, he agreed to teach you how to fight.

You became quite skilled in martial arts, but you were still quite a klutz. You still wanted to get married, so you decided to wait until you found someone who loved you for you.

Several years later, your village was attacked by bandits. You were strong, and (with the help of some warriors) managed to defeat the bandits. You loved the thrill of fighting, and set off to become stronger, and maybe to find love.

On your travels, you slayed some demons, and would help protect people who were being attacked by demon. Because of this, some people have considered you a demon hunter, even though you hadn't grown up in the village of demon hunter.

One day you were battling a rather strong demon that had attacked a village, and were having some trouble. Out of nowhere, a rather odd group of demon hunters killed the beast. You introduced yourselves, thanked them, and took off.

Several more times you ran into them, and eventually asked if you could travel with them. Inuyasha was not happy about this, but the decision wasn't up to him, and so you were allowed to join them.

You learned more about your friends, and their pasts, and vice versa. You noticed Miroku was very smart, and had his sensitive moments. You found that you had developed feelings for Miroku, but it was not to be. He loved Sango, and you knew it, everyone (except Inuyasha) knew it. It was even proven when Miroku asked Sango to live with him when the battle with Naraku was over (Kagome, Inuyasha, Shippō, and you were in the area and just happened to hear Miroku ask her this).

Sure Naraku did nothing to you, but you don't exactly approve of him going around killing innocents for his own personal gain. You want to help defeat him, and gain more strength in the process.

You may still have feelings for Miroku, but you're still going to wait for your prince charming.

Abilities: martial arts

What they think of you:

Inuyasha: I guess she's not that bad, but when's she gonna leave? This has nothing to do with her.

Kagome: I could see she was really upset when Miroku-sama proposed to Sango-chan; I think she likes him. I can sort of relate to her because of that. She's strong, but really sweet, too.

Sango: We can count on her, and she's there when we need her.

Miroku: She's a good person, though I cannot approve of the fact that she enjoys fighting.

Shippō: She's a good person, but she has her moments where she be a bit of a 'female Miroku', if you know what I mean.

Miroku: -_-'

Kikyō: I haven't spoken to her very much, though I noticed that she seemed rather concerned when the monk had been overcome with Naraku's miasma.

Kaede: She is a good hearted woman, and cares for her companions.

Myōga: I don't know much about her, except that she travels with Inuyasha-sama.

Kōga: That girl? She travels with Kagome, right? She doesn't seem that bad, but we haven't really talked much.

Naraku: She's hardly a problem, just a weak human.

Byakuya: Don't know much about her.

Kagura: I hardly know anything about her.

Kanna: I know nothing of her.

Hakudōshi: She's weak.

Akago (baby incarnation of Naraku): There is intense jealousy in her heart.

Mōryōmaru: She doesn't use any weapons, she's gonna end up getting herself killed.

Sesshōmaru: What would I possibly know about her?

Jaken: I know nothing about her, except that she travels with Inuyasha.