BlackFireFang

Originally posted in August of 2010 on Quizilla

Name: Hisa

Meaning: enduring

Life story:

Your parents were both killed by a demon when you were seven years-old. You had been learning the art of swordsmanship, and after that experience you planned on getting stronger.

Years past and you became extremely skilled, and decided to use your skills to slay demon, so that no one would have to suffer the way you did. Your best friend, Hana, was also an orphan, and a skilled fighter, and so she planned to help you, too.

The two of you had been slaying demons for years, but the two of you had to face a strong parasite-like demon who resides inside of humans. It got inside Hana, and so you did the only thing you could do. You had to save both Hana and yourself, and so you put her out of her misery, and killed her, killing the demon in the process, and you haven't ever told a soul about it. Your preppy and gentle personality was replaced with a cold dark one. You traveled alone, killing demon, but tried your best not to get too close to anyone, you'd just end up getting hurt.

One day, when you were seventeen years-old, you saw a demon in the distance, it looked dangerous, though it was rather weak, and so you decided to slay it. By the time you got there, a dog demon and his companions had arrived to help.

The dog demon put his claws in a striking position towards the other demons. "Iron Reaver—"

You slashed your sword at the other demon you had seen earlier, destroying it in one blow. 'It was weaker than I had imagined,' you thought to yourself.

"Hey! What the heck did you do that for?!" cried the demon, "I had that guy, I could've killed him myself. "Well you didn't. I did," you said in a matter-of-factly voice.

The dog demon growled, and then hit your head, leaving a bump on it.

'Okay,' you thought, rubbing your head, 'he asked of it.'

You then proceeded to annoy the hell out of him, by any means possible, causing his eyes to twitch with anger.

"That's it! You're dead!" You and the demon both put your hands on your swords when—

"Sit, boy!" his face smashed into the ground. "Sorry about that," said his strangely dressed friend. "He's just upset that he didn't get to fight." You and the group of friends talked for a while, and then you went your separate ways.

Abilities: swordsmanship (usually carrying four swords at a time)

What they think of you:

Inuyasha: What an idiot, I could've beaten her easily.

Kagome: She seemed pretty quiet, and kind of like she didn't really want to talk.

Sango: She seemed nice enough.

Miroku: She seemed like a rather kind person.

Shippō: She's nice, but a real downer.

Kikyō: I believe we had crossed paths once, though we didn't talk very much.

Kaede: Oh, yes, her. She helped the village slay a very strong demon.

Myōga: I don't believe I know her.

Kōga: Nope, never heard of her.

Naraku: I haven't heard of her.

Byakuya: Hmm? Who's she? Some human?

Kagura: How should I know anything about her?

Kanna: I don't know her.

Hakudōshi: I've never met her.

Akago (baby incarnation of Naraku): Who?

Mōryōmaru: Don't know her.

Sesshōmaru: I saw her once. She was smart enough to stay out of my way.

Jaken: What would I know about a pathetic human?!