crazyfanatic13

Originally posted in April of 2011 on Quizilla

Name: Tomomi

Meaning: beautiful friend

Life story:

You lived a rather normal life. You learned many fighting techniques, and made a living as a demon slayer, even though you weren't from the village of demon slayers. You spent most of your time with your childhood friend Kanako, one of the two village priestesses.

One day Kanako came to you and confided that she was leaving the village. You asked her why, but she replied that it was so she could find shards of the Shikon Jewel, and make the jewel whole again. Although somewhat curious as to why she wanted to reform the jewel, you asked no questions; instead you asked to come with her. Since that day the two of you have been traveling.

The two of you make your living as a demon slayer, since you are both more than capable of killing demons. You gained wealth to buy new equipment, and traveled from village to village. You even managed to obtain a couple of jewel shards. You met many interesting people, and demons. Some people you're rather fond of are Inuyasha and friends. You still remember exactly how you met them.

You and Kanako were fighting demons who had three jewel shards. They were too powerful, and both you and Kanako knew it. However, Kanako was stubborn, and refused to give up. Eventually Kanako was knocked unconscious, and your arm had been injured, and was broken. You knew it was over, and just when you expected to die, an arrow shot one of the demons. The next thing you knew, all of the demons had been killed by a strange group of people.

After being kind enough to take care of both you and Kanako, you all introduced yourself. Kanako was awake by then, and after being asked to bear a monk child, she proceeded to slap him in the face. Kanako was a rather aggressive priestess.

You traveled with the group for two months, until your arm was healed. You then went your separate ways. You had to. They wanted the jewel for a different reason, and Kanako was not willing to let anyone else get it. Ever since then you and Kanako have been hunting for jewel shards, and even see Inuyasha and friends every now and again. Still, you can't help but wonder what it is Kanako is planning to do with the Shikon Jewel once it's whole again.

Abilities: knife fighting; swordsmanship; archery; hand-to-hand combat; poisons weapons

What they think of you:

Inuyasha: She's too soft.

Kagome: She seemed really kind, and we all got along.

Sango: I'm somewhat surprised she and Kanako-chan didn't stay.

Miroku: Ah, I remember her; a kindhearted woman. Perhaps I should have asked her to bear my child, instead.

Shippō: I liked her!

Kikyō: I have met her only once.

Kaede: She was a kind girl.

Myōga: I may have met her once or twice.

Kōga: Yeah, I've seen her before. Nothing big.

Naraku: She was quite beneficial.

Byakuya: Every now and then I need to make sure that she keeps her distance.

Kagura: Naraku made me steal a couple of jewel shards from her and her friend.

Kanna: I have seen her in my mirror.

Hakudōshi: Hardly a threat.

Akago (baby incarnation of Naraku): Her heart is weak for others.

Mōryōmaru: I've seen her once or twice. She's stupid if she thinks she can take me on.

Sesshōmaru: A companion of Inuyasha's, I believe.

Jaken: I hardly know a thing about her!