MidoriEvilZ0ne

Originally posted in May of 2011 on Quizilla

Name: Yua

Meaning: binding love

Life story: Not much to say about your life. You were the village priestess, and that's about it. But then your life drastically changed. You met the love of your life, and for the first time ever, you felt truly happy, but you weren't supposed to be happy. You weren't allowed to have love, and so karma struck. He had found a shard of the sacred Shikon Jewel, and that's when tragedy struck.

The two of you were in the woods, taking a stroll. Suddenly he collapsed. There was a deep slice across his back, and it was bleeding heavily. A demon came up and took the jewel shard from him, and when you tried to attack, she easily knocked you down.

"Who are you?" you asked, teeth gritted.

"Kagura, the wind sorceress," she said, fanning herself.

You grabbed a bow you had with you, but a gust of wind came out of her fan and cut it in half.

"No need to be mad at me," she said. "I'm just following orders."

She then flew away, on a giant feather. You started healing your lover as quickly as you could, but you knew you couldn't save him. He died that day.

You left the village, and searched for the demon who had killed the only person you had ever loved. Several times you encountered demon. You had even encountered a cat demon, who had turned out to be harmless, and it had taken a liking to you, so you allowed it to tag along. You named it Kira.

One day you were attacked, and badly injured. You couldn't even stand up. Out of nowhere an arrow shot through the air and struck the demon, killing it. You knew the arrow had been sacred, you could tell. A young woman came over to you, asking if you were alright, and pulling strange items out of her bag, trying to heal you.

The girl, whose name was Kagome, introduced you to her friends, who had been waiting for her in a nearby village. You stayed there for a couple of days, healing. You explained to them that you had been looking for a demon, seeking revenge. After describing the demon, they seemed to know who it was, and explained to you, that she was not the true villain.

They told you of a demon named Naraku, and how he was after shards of the Shikon Jewel. They said that they were all after him, seeking revenge. You immediately asked if you could come with them, eager to hurt them man who had indirectly hurt you. Since that day you have been travelling with them.

Abilities: archery; priestess powers

What they think of you:

Inuyasha: I didn't like her at first. Still, she can be really annoying.

Kagome: She has good intentions.

Sango: At times she's overprotective, though I can understand.

Miroku: It's like Inuyasha and Kikyō-sama all over again. I hope that she can rest at ease when this is all over.

Shippō: I like her, and Kira is really nice, too!

Kikyō: I have seen her before. We have similar reasons for despising Naraku.

Kaede: Seeing her reminds me of my sister, Kikyō. Of course, not as much as Kagome does.

Myōga: I have met her several times. She has very tasty blood.

Kōga: She always gets annoyed when I'm around Kagome. She's as bad as the mutt.

Naraku: She won't be a problem.

Byakuya: Her spiritual powers aren't as strong as Kagome's.

Kagura: I always get stuck doing the dirty work.

Kanna: Her soul is lost without him.

Hakudōshi: She's nothing more than an insect.

Akago (baby incarnation of Naraku): Her heart is strong. It can easily be broken down, though.

Mōryōmaru: Just another weakling.

Sesshōmaru: Another one of Inuyasha's companions, as far as I know.

Jaken: I don't know a thing about her, except that she's travelling with that brat, Inuyasha!