MadamVonMidnight

Originally posted in July of 2011 on Quizilla

Name: Aimi

Meaning: beautiful love

Life story: A powerful demon of seduction. You can enter any beings dreams. Human men have a weak will, and easily fall for you. You're simply trying to get by, settle down with a mate and breed, but the demon, Naraku, has been making something as simple as that difficult. His miasma is killing lands, his search for jewel shards releasing powerful demon to wreak havoc on the lands in an attempt to find them. You've been collecting jewel shards simply to spite Naraku.

Several villagers had been blaming you for the disappearance of many of the men in their village. The villagers accused you of entering their dreams and luring away the men in the night. They'd even called in some demon slayers to kill you.

One day a demon slayer, along with a half-demon, two demons, a monk, and another human, came to slay you. When realizing you had jewel shards, the half-demon attacked you. Shortly into your fight, another demon came and attacked you all. Apparently this was the actual demon who'd been causing the men of the nearby village to disappear. It would sneak around the village in the dead of night and kill each man. It was the twisted spirit of a woman whose love betrayed her, and killed her.

After managing to defeat the demon, the others apologized for accusing you, but the hanyō demanded you hand over the jewel shards. The oddly dressed priestess managed to convince the hanyō that they would come back for your jewel shards later, after telling him to 'sit' several times, and saying that Naraku was their first priority.

After hearing this, you and the group became allies, promising to help one another if you ever saw each other again, and agreeing that you would both try to kill Naraku.

Abilities: knife fighting; enter peoples' minds/dreams

What they think of you:

Inuyasha: I still think we should've taken her jewel shard.

Kagome: She didn't seem evil. Maybe a little dark, but not evil.

Sango: I wasn't too fond of her.

Miroku: She was beautiful.

Shippō: She was kind of creepy, but I wasn't scared.

Kikyō: She is a Demon of Lust.

Kaede: I have not heard tell of her.

Myōga: A rather young demon. I have heard of her parents, both quite powerful.

Kōga: She's a Dream Demon, that's about as much as I know. I met her when I was hunting down Naraku.

Naraku: I'll send someone to take her jewel shards soon.

Byakuya: I bet she's not that hard to beat.

Kagura: I have to steal her jewel shards. I'm always the one having to do the dirty work.

Kanna: I have seen her in my mirror.

Hakudōshi: She's strong, but not strong enough.

Akago (baby incarnation of Naraku): There is corruption in her heart.

Mōryōmaru: I saw her once.

Sesshōmaru: Our paths have crossed.

Jaken: I know nothing about her. Do not ask me pointless questions!