CHAPTER 26

MADISON

People thinks they are good enough when it comes to power. Looks who's standing right in front of me. Her power was in her hand and giving a warning sign. The warning is she herself.

"Wala ka'ng pinagkaiba sa iyong ina." Usal niya sa kanilang lenggwahe. Ang Pranses.

She still searching my whole body. Looking for the difference that my mom gave me. But the difference she wanted to see is hiding.

Ang mag-inang Morris ay lumabas. Tulad ng kaniyang inutos. Hanggang dito ay iniisip niya na madadala niya ang kaniyang kapangyarihan. Little did she know this country is a democracy. Of course she does.

"You're not here for me, aren't you? Why are you still here standing in front me?" I stopped and smirked uninterested. I took a seat on a single sofa opposite to her.

"You are a complete bad-mannered child." Her eyes rage with anger. As easy as that. She gain furious.

"I do. Tell me what you want. My class has about to start."

"Still studying? What for, young billionaire? You will going back to France. The Queen wants to see you." Nagulat ako sa mabilis niyang pag-amin sa kaniyang pakay. "Naisin mo man o hindi. Sa tamang gulang mo ay kailangan mo'ng ipakilala ang iyong sarili."

"Duchess Adelaide, I'm 18 already."

"Oh? Your sister is fooling me huh..." matunog siyang ngumisi. With her gritted teeth. "Wala kayong pinagkaiba sa inyong ina. Ang ate mo at ikaw ay magiging siya—"

"We have." I cut off her statement. "You know we have."

"Yeah! Right! I almost forgot... You killed your stepsister, your sister killed your own mother, and your mother?" She said sarcastically. Naglakad siya sa palibot ng opisina. Humarap sa akin ng may nakakaasiwang hitsura. "Your mother is a murderer—"

I attacked her before she could continue. I have her collar in my clenching fist. I want to shut her mouth. With force will also do. Will it be good enough to see her tongue fall onto the ground? I hope so.

"You know you're talking to flame, but you are still stoking it." I smirked when a glimpse of frightened face of her shown up. But I was furious and I can't manage to pulled myself out in this danger of breathing. Anytime in this minute I will explode. "The person you are alluding to, is already dead... so  you're here to meet her." I focused on scaring her.

"Who do you think you are fighting against?"

"A Duchess with so much pain in the arse." I laughed sarcastically the way she did earlier.

"Ikaw! Wala kang galang! Hindi mo ako ginagalang!" She pushed me. But her little tiny strength had nothing to do against me. Pinakawalan ko ang kaniyang kuwelyo. "Baka nakakalimutan ng bata mo'ng pag-iisip... alam ko ang mga bagay na makakapagpabagsak sa inyo!" Nag-amba siya na aatake habang nagsasalita sa kanilang lenggwahe. With her furious eyes and furrowed eyebrows. "Have you forgetting something about North Carolina? You are the youngest Juvenile Delinquent in the country! So don't you dare scare me with your little dirty past!... because you don't know what I'm capable of doing!" Mabilis ang kaniyang paghabol ng hininga. "I won't hesitate to put you in jail again. You know I can do the impossible!"

My eyes heated up with outrage. My fist automatically clenched. Paano niyang nagagawang sabihin ang lahat ng 'yan! Wala siyang alam! Kung makapagsalita siya ay akala mo nakita niya ang lahat!