CHAPTER SIX

MADISON ZHIMEI MILLER

Put down your knees, I will spare you.

There are twelve numbers turning the clock hands, but why does it turn twice before the end of the whole day?

It so hard living like hell, waiting to end the day for another surprise of a new one.

"Ms. Zhi, ito na po ang gamot ninyo..."

I'm not sick.

"I will let her last year in high school be memorable..."

Ate... you don't know how I miss this chance.

"Ms. Xiao, every decision had no turning back... are you really sure, she's fine now?"

"Ikaw ba Domingo, hindi mo alam kung kailan ka mamamatay. Why? Don't you wanna live a happy life?"

"Masaya akong pinaglilingkuran kayo... I'm only 25 years old, I can be happy still doing my duty... ibang kaso naman po ang kapatid niyo."

"You're such a loyal, mom was dead but you still standing next to me."

"Nag-aalala lamang ako sa kalagayan ni Ms. Zhimei dahil walang pinagkaiba ang kapatid niyo sa inyong ina... Baka maulit lang ang nangyari noon..."

"Mabuti nga iyon, can't you see Domingo? She was unpredictable, she's uncontrollable, if she can't... mabuti pang maaga pa lang alam na natin."

"Would you let her—"

"Expose her real attitude out of the world. Yes, Domingo. For me to know if she deserves to die like I did to our mother."

She killed our mother.

She was heartless. Whose child can kill her own mother. It was my sister. Why? How?

Do I really had a power? Or it just so-called to protect me?

If that's the reason, who will protect me from my sister? She's trying to kill me. She want me dead.

"Ms. Zhimei?"

"Madison—" I slapped her. She was stunned looking at me, furiously. "What is that for!?"

"You killed your own mother? How could do such thing? How can you be so heartless—"

"And I will do the same to you—"

I slapped her again before letting her finish her sentence! But she didn't move this time.

"I'll make you pay for this." I cried out all my tears, remembering my mom's last memory to me.

"Get it, then... when you are in control of yourself."

"I can... can't you see? You're not yet dead."

She didn't reply, and did not move for the second time around.

Running away is the best option I will always do.

"Madison! You can't go! There was a lot of  wild animals out there!"

I don't know if you really love me, or you want me dead.

"Ms. Zhimei!"

"Darell! Si Madison!"

"Anong nangyari? Ms. Zhimei!"