Chapter Ten

What if....Max accidentally gave Lucas a boner during a movie night? (Fluff and Smut)

Warning ⚠️: Yeah I know whatever leave me alone writing smut is fun.

******************

"You guys have all of the snacks you guys want?" Karen questions with a smile, her clasping her hands together.

"I will never..." Robin starts while holding a chip in her hand with onion dip on it. "...go back to regular dip anymore." She says before popping the chip into her mouth.

Karen laughs. "Yeah onion dip is really good."

"Yeah why don't you all take the whole kitchen ext time." Ted complains.

"Ted go in the room! Mike already said how he wanted his friends to come over." Karen rolls her eyes.

"He didn't say the whole Soviet Union now did he?" Ted questions.

"Soviet's are in Russia and it only took us ten minutes to get here which would make it impossible for us to be Soviet's because from Russia to the US is a insane amount of time." Dustin explains.

"I mean unless we were already Soviets living in the US like ten minutes away." Robin shrugs.

"Okay!" Nancy says while she puts three pizza boxes down on the table. "Pepperoni cheese and a meat lovers."

"I call meat lovers!" Steve quickly says before opening a box.

Ted rolls his eyes, him mumbling under his breath while he goes into the room. Karen only rolls her eye at him. "Okay you guys have fun." She says while putting her purse over her shoulder. "I'm going out with the girls."

"Have fun mom." Mike says while popping a chip in his mouth.

"Love you mom." Nancy hugs Karen.

"Love you too Nancy." Karen hugs Nancy back. "Make sure Holly is asleep at nine." She says over her shoulder.

"Awww." Holly pouts.

"Will do." Nancy says, her clasping her hands together while glancing around at all of them. "Okay everyone good?"

"Yep."

"Yeah."

"Good."

"Nancy I love your lotion." Max says while making her way downstairs, her wearing red high rise night shorts and a black long sleeved shirt and black knee high socks, her hair in a low ponytail.

"Thanks." Nancy laughs, her going to sit next to Jonathan who eats a slice of pizza.

Max goes to grab a plate, her putting two slices on a plate before looking about the room, seeing some of the floor and some on the couch, seeing Lucas eat some of his pizza on the recliner chair. She shrugs before she makes her way over to him. "This seat taken?" She questions.

"What?" He questions confused.

Max rolls her eyes before she goes to plop down on Lucas lap, his eyes widening and his hands going to her hips. She leans back on him while she puts the blanket over her. "I was regarding to your lap silly."

Lucas swallows a little while he nods. "O..oh..." Max chuckles, her going to take a bite out of her pizza.

"Alright people get ready! Because this is going to be the best movie you all have ever seen before." Dustin says with a smile before he goes to turn the lights off and press a button on the remote, the movie beginning to play.

After Lucas gets done eating he puts his plate on the small table besides the chair, Max putting up her plate as well and pulling up the blanket more. She leans her head on his shoulder, her back laying on his front. He wraps his arms around her, him smiling when she snuggled closer to him.