Chapter Thirty Seven

What if....the whole party and family saved up to go to Italy? (Fluff and Smut) (Continues two years after Chapter Twenty Six)

***********************************************

Early morning.

More like four in the morning.

But it has never been where she has woken up this early with a smile.

The past two years have been a busy two years, it consisting of constant work since they are already out of school. Working full time to save and work towards their goal to move to Italy. As soon as Lucas said it two years ago and shared it with the rest they all absolutely agreed that they would all work towards moving to Italy, all of them agreeing that the town of Hawkins holds two many bad memories and the move to somewhere else completely out of state would mean a fresh new start.

A new healthy life.

Max is super excited for it, and these past two years have been really busy ones with working long hours of work. Of course Max and Lucas have been seeing each other and spending time with each other but Max just misses him still, just feeling clingy towards him but not wanting to exactly say it at the same time.

But today she gets to spend the whole day with him, the day mostly consisting with them sitting on a plane for half of the day but she will take it, her knowing they will tour around the city before going to their apartment that they already purchased.

Max smiles as she gets up, her going over to Susan's room and knocking on the door. "Mom you up?!"

"Yep!"

"Positive?" Max smiles.

"I may or may not be still in the bed but I'm getting up I promise."

Max laughs. "Okay. We have to be leaving in an hour."

"Okay sweetie."

Max goes back in her room, going to pick up her towels and all of her scented smell goods before she goes in the shower. She smiles while she turns on the hot water, her knowing she had to wake up a little bit earlier because she wanted to take a 'everything' shower.

She starts with washing her hair first, using her shampoo to wash her hair three different times before finding it out and putting her conditioner in her hair, leaving it in before she begins to save her whole body with the new razor she got. After she is done she goes to use the different scrubs on herself, her smiling when she feels her extra soft skin, her going to use her body wash.

After she washes the conditioner out of her hair she makes her way out of the shower, her going to dry off her hair and body before she moisturizes her body with oil and scented lotion, her going to put on her robe thereafter.

She brushes her teeth and washes her face with her skincare, her going to blow dry her hair and and comb it out before she goes to flat iron it, knowing Lucas loves it when she wears her long hair straight. After she is done she ties a little ponytail at the back of her head, her hair being all down her back.

Max leaves out of the bathroom, her going to take out the white lace bra and underwear set she got. She has learned that Lucas particularly likes it when she wears white, something about it always making him swallow, always making him kiss her and hug her more.

Touching her more.

Max goes to put on the undergarments, her next going to put on her white high rise shorts with three buttons she has to button, going to put on her white tight fitting spaghetti strapped tank top, going to tuck it into her shorts before she puts on her black and white plaid shirt, going to tie it at the front giving it a crop top look and rolling up the sleeves to her elbows and putting down the collars.