Chapter Fifty

What if....Lucas was Max's young Sugar Daddy? (SMUT) (continues from chapter forty nine)

***********************************************

Lucas uses one of his hands to open the slide door to come back inside of the house while his other arm is wrapped around Max's waist, holding her while her arms and legs are wrapped around him, both of them kissing each other deeply and full of their pent in desire and strong deep lust and fierce passion that they have for each other, him going to go down the rounded stairs while holding her that leads to the bedroom.

Max gasps in a pleasured manner when her back hits the wall of the window overlooking the view of the city, her lips going back to Lucas's. She groans in his mouth when he nibbles at her bottom lip, opening her mouth more when his tongue dips inside of her mouth. Their tongues dance along with each others wildly, the kiss being far from slow. Their heads tilt from side to side, trying to form the most deepest angle as possible.

Her tongue goes to swipe across his bottom full lip, her never feeling her body ignite in such a way in both a hot feeling but her feelings of strong emotions wanting to just burst out of her, like a balloon filled with so much water to a point of it almost about to pop. As Lucas is kissing her and pinning her more and more against the glass window she feels how he grinds against her hard.

She pants are a little more uneven when his lips trail to her neck, all of her nerves centering there and his kisses and sucks honestly making her eyes roll back, her hand in his hair lightly fisting and her nails lightly digging into his shoulder from her other hand being on his shoulder to stabilize herself, both of his hands being at the back of her thighs holding her up.

Max's eyes close while her mouth parts open with her head tilted to the side, her heart beginning to race in her chest from the mere excitement and the different kinds of foreign but amazing sensations coursing through her, all of these different feelings stirring out soft breathily sounds she didn't even know that she could make.

Max lets out a particularly louder sound and her body jolts and shudders when he bites lightly on her neck, being just below her jawline and him swirling his tongue around the skin, her biting back moans as he begins to suck at the spot, her mouth beginning to part open more and more.

One of her hands slap against his hand, going to guide it to her core because of the constant throbbing and buzzing for attention it is calling for, yelling out for in a harsh demanding scream that she is ready for him to tend to. Lucas hikes up her shirt a little while groaning in a growling manner against her neck, his hand going to slide under her underwear.

She feels dizzy, her head turning to the side and her cheek being against the cold glass as he continues to work at her neck, his hand practically groping and kneading her core as she moves against his hand. She feels lightheaded, head growing more fuzzy and thoughts dwindling away from her, blood buzzing and feeling all of it in her veins rush down to her one special place that the palm of his hand is rubbing against.

The feeling is almost sinful, loving the way he bites and nips on her neck, her gritting her teeth and the pain being mixed in with pleasure, her releasing a panting moan when he bites lightly at her pulse point, her knees shaking lightly while he grounds his hand harder against her.

Max's hand goes on top of his on her core over her panties, her grounding it more against her as she moves against it, her breathing at his deep carnal sounds as he marks up her skin, his wanton motions stirring up her lustful energy and need, her adrenaline beginning to course through her greatly, ever than before.

Max's head goes back as his tongue runs up the front of her neck, her still grinding herself against his hand, her rocking and circling her clit against the palm of his hand, him sucking under her face connecting to her neck, her heat just beginning to grow more and more.