Chapter Fifty two

What if....A dominant Max was horny for Lucas all day and she finally dominated him after he got off work? (You guessed it! Smut smut smut!)

Thank you for suggesting this request! Sorry it took a VERY hot minute to get out! LolaG679

************************************************

"So do you have everything prepared?" Max questions, her holding her phone to her ear while she slowly goes to take off her face mask, her silk thin red robe with black flower patterns all around being on her, the long sleeves kind of hanging off of her arms, the length coming to her upper thighs. Her body feels more cooler, more refreshed, her body even knowing it is finally the weekend.

"I do." Eleven answers from over the phone, her getting the table ready. "You think he'll like it?"

"He'll love it El. Mike loves everything you do." Max answers while applying her skincare to her face, her putting her phone on speaker while she goes to lightly thread her eyebrows and using her electric razor to be sure she has no facial hair, her just getting done taking a long relaxing shower, her hair being in a high neat bun with two thin strands of hair at each side of her head.

Eleven smiles softly. "Thank you Max."

"You're welcome El, you and Mike have a good anniversary okay?" Max says.

"We will."

Max hangs up the phone, doing the rest of her skincare routine before putting everything up neatly and wiping the counters, going to make her way out of the bathroom. She next goes to begin cooking, knowing Lucas will be home in a little while and he is going to be hungry.

Their lives are good, of course Max and Lucas parents were for them getting married so young but Max and Lucas knew what they wanted so they went for it, them getting married at eighteen years old and now here they are two years later, both of them stronger than ever and the love being stronger than ever. They have a good house, good jobs that bring in good money and just good lives, they couldn't ask for anything better.

For Lucas his work is just getting out of busy season so for the past few months he has been staying much later doing overtime for work, and that causes for less time to be spent together for the both of them. Max gets it, Lucas is really good at his job and his boss is very fond of him, him being one of his most trusted workers.

Max just misses him.

Especially today.

She really doesn't know what came over her, probably just the fact since they have barely been able to spend time together due to their busy schedules means less intimacy, which means more frustration on her part. Lucas is still able to function better than she can, Lucas just gets more antsy and quiet when it comes to his frustration, Max quite literally gets frustrated.

So all day today any and everything has just been getting on her nerves because of her sexual frustration, some of that reliving knowing it is the weekend and where comes the weekend where they are both off...

Comes spending more time together.

Max gets done cooking dinner, going to make the plates and set them down on the counter in front of the stools. She looks towards the window when she hears Lucas car pull in the driveway, the headlights beaming into the window before the car shuts off.

She wipes her hands with the cloth before she goes to open the door for him, seeing him open the door and close it behind him, him being in his normal work attire of suit pants and a buttoned up shirt with a vest over it, this time him wearing dark grey suit pants with a black buttoned up shirt tucked in with a dark grey vest and black polished shoes. His thick black hair is in a high fade, the tops being brushed out and him holding light stubble around his cheeks and chin, his facial hair growing in.