Chapter Thirty One

What if....Lucas was Max's brother's best friend? (Hehe Smut) (Another one of my ideas)

***********************************************

"He's so cute." Max says while she looks at the magazine that she holds in her lap, her back being leaned up on the bed while she looks at the magazine, her holding the phone to her ear.

"Yeah he is." Eleven mentions shyly over the phone.

"It's okay to compliment over boys on their looks El, Mike isn't the only guy." Max says while closing the magazine, her going to lean back.

"I know."

"I know, you're just shy." Max comments. She sighs a little while she lays in her bed, going to stretch out her arms and her legs. "I'm bored, and I'm jealous you are all the way in Hawaii right now."

"I wish you could have come along."

"Yeah but I couldn't. Mom and my dumbass of a stepdad is out of town which leaves me with my dumbass brother who I'm forced to stay with." Max mentions. "Yay me."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine." Max says. "I've just decided to stock up on food and stay up here, he's probably going to have his friends over or a girl or something. Good thing I have loud music."

"To avoid hearing the...happy screams?"

"Exactly." Max replies.

"You still haven't explained what happy screams are."

"I thought I told you to ask Mike."

"I did but he always turns red when I ask."

"Oh my god that idiot." Max mutters to herself. "It's like—"

"MAX! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!"

"Ughhh!" Max groans out loudly. "I have to go El, I'll talk to you later."

"Okay."

Max puts the phone forcefully back down on the holder with a grimace, her going to make her way out of the room and slam her door close, going to make her way down the stairs. "What the hell do you want? I told you to leave me alone!"

"That was before you decided to not wash these dishes!" Billy motions towards the kitchen. "It is your day therefore clean this shit up!"

"Most of it is your shit Billy!" Max says back.

"Jesus Christ just shut the hell up and clean it!" Billy yells.

"If I do it will you leave me the hell alone?!"

"I wouldn't be talking to you if you would have done it!"

Max just rolls her eyes, just feeling her blood boil every single time she talks to him. She just goes over to the kitchen, beginning to load up the dish washer before starting it, going to wash the pots and the pans out before drying them off and putting them up, wiping down the counters and around the kitchen before grabbing paper towels and drying her hands off, the music being blasted loud in the house while Billy goes to plop down on the couch, lighting his cigarette while turning on the TV and the game console.

"There! Now leave me the hell alone!" Max states.

"Get the door." Billy mentions simply while still looking at the TV, the door bell ringing.

"You are right there why won't you—"

"The more you talk the more you prolong things. Just shut up and get the damn door." Billy states.

Max just flips him the bird before she stomps over to the door, going to swing it open with a annoyed grimace written all over her face, her expression changing a little and her eyes widening a little.