Chapter Fifty Four

What if....Lucas was a dominant Master that Max was always interested in? (KINKY SMUT!) (continues off Chapter fifty three)

***********************************************

The man goes to pull in front of the nice black house, land being all around it. He takes the keys out of the car while looking over at the other man in the passenger side of the limo.

The man in the passenger seat looks behind him. "I'm not hearing the door open."

"Let's just wait, I doubt we would want to open the door to see what they are doing." The man on the drivers side says. "He brought a girl back so...."

"Ohhh." The man in the passenger seat drags out. "Yeah rather wait."

"Thank god the back is sound proof."

"Yeah honestly thank the lord for that."

"Fuck!" Max screams out while grinding hard against his fingers, it becoming more easier and easier the more and more her slick runs down his fingers.

"Don't cum." Lucas tells her. "Max don't you cum."

"Mmmm." Max gets out in a shaky tone when she slowly slows down, her core sinking down on his fingers while her thighs shake lightly.

"That's a good girl." Lucas praises, slipping out his fingers and going to rub at her clit with his wet fingers. "You're to good at edging yourself for this to be your first time. You like to edge yourself?"

"Yes sir." Max answers, circling her hips to grind her clit more against his fingers.

Lucas chuckles, him pushing his fingers inside of her mouth and her going to suck them clean while looking at him with a clouded and glazed expression. "No wonder why Chris couldn't keep up with you, you're to much of a wild one." He says, Max sucking more at his fingers. "Lucky enough for me isn't it?" He questions, her nodding her head.

Lucas puts her underwear back and fixes her skirt before he goes to open the door. "Get out."

Max goes to get off of his lap, her getting out of the limo and her knees shaking as she goes to stand, her having to put one of her hands on the limo to stabilize herself. Lucas makes his way out of the limo, going to close the door and him and Max walk side by side to the house, the limo driving off. Lucas looks over at her while she walks, seeing her knees lightly shake while she walks a little slower.

"Mph!" Max accidentally lets out when he throws her over his shoulder.

"Knees already shaking and I haven't even fucked you yet." Lucas says while using his keys to open the door. "My my my, did Chris even do anything to you?"

"Barely sir." Max answers.

Lucas chuckles while he makes his way down to the basement with her over his shoulder, him holding a bag in his other hand from the store he went to before coming here. Lucas opens the door to the room after putting the combination in, him going to leave the door open and put Max down.

Max looks around the room in complete awe, it being a whole red room. Red couch, red bed. The shelves holding all of the toys are black, the toys being various colors and it being various toys. She sees cuffs on walls and even on the ceiling as well, her honestly shivering a little in both nervousness and excitement.

"Since you are fully submitted to me for the night you must wear my color." Lucas says while handing her the bag, her taking it and looking inside of it. "Change."

Max looks at him before looking back inside of the bag, her bringing out the red lingerie, matching the red in the room. Max puts it down before she goes to take off her shoes first, followed by her shirt and skirt then her underwear and bra. She can feel his eyes on her body, and quite frankly she wants him to look, she likes the feeling she gets when she looks and sees him looking.