Chapter Seventy One

What if....Lucas was Max's senior high school teacher that she was greatly attracted to? (Idk tbh it just came to mind)

***********************************************

Max gets done putting on her lip gloss while she looks in the mirror in her sun visor, her being seated in her car with the door open, her being parked in her usual parking spot in the school.

She looks at herself in the mirror in satisfaction, her just feeling like dressing in all black attire today. She chose to go in a black thin strap cop top with buttons in the middle, showing off her cleavage and toned stomach, and a black skirt that comes to her upper thigh with a slit at the left thigh area at the front, as well as black knee high boots.

Her long ginger hair is in deep wavy curls, the part being in the middle of her head. She makes sure her mascara looks good as well before getting out of the car, putting one of her backpack straps over her shoulder before closing her door and pressing the button on her key fob to lock her car, beginning to make her way to the large school doors.

She receives glances and stares as she walks, her making confident strides to the doors. Elementary and Middle school used to be challenging, but she decided that High School would be different. Before Max didn't care what she looked like but now she dresses for herself, and she shows her confidence and strong attitude to let people know to leave her unbothered.

She is well known, but at the same time she doesn't care for popularity. She doesn't care to be in the middle of everything, she just wants to make a bold statement everyday because she wants to be known as the bold girl, not the popular girl that sleeps with every single guy and goes to all of the parties and is lead cheerleader of the cheerleading squad.

She doesn't want to be generic or the same typical high school girl, she wants to be different, and that is exactly what she is doing. Of course she still gets flirty comments from guys but she dismisses all of them, while still showing her bold behavior and confidence. Fake girls always try to befriend her and she dismisses them too, her having honestly one good decent friend in the school.

"Max!"

Max turns around, spotting Kayla making her way over to her. "Kayla! Hey! Loving the outfit."

"Girl I'm loving yours what are you talking about." Kayla goes to walk besides her, Kayla wearing a red romper that comes to her upper thigh and heels. "I feel like we go to a Euphoria type school."

"I think this place is worst than Euphoria to be honest." Max shrugs.

"Yeah true. Oh did you hear?! Misses Calloway got fired because she was sleeping with Archor Daniels!" Kayla smiles.

"Oh my god are you serious?" Max questions.

"Yep they found pictures of him and her together on his phone when it got confiscated." Kayla smiles while going to open up her phone, her showing Max the pictures.

"Ugh gross, her boobs are so saggy like lady you're only twenty six, why are you boobs so saggy? And he literally looks like a fish, like he has gills at the side of his face." Max shakes her head while going to give the phone back to Kayla. "I don't understand people sometimes."

"Yep." Kayla pops the P. "Ugh I really don't feel like Mister Gilbert today." She says while they make it inside of the school.

"Hey Max! What's up baby?" One of the guys question with a smile while leaning on his locker, the football guys all looking at Max.

"If you guys want an orgy use yourselves, all of you can expand you alls rectums tenfold." Max tells them before going to turn away from them, all of them going to scrunch up their faces in disgust.