Chapter Fifty Three

What if....Lucas was a dominant Master that Max was always interested in? (We on some kinky shit today! Yay!)

***********************************************

"So how was she?"

"Oh man she was amazing. Last night was quite a night."

All of the guys around the table all laugh, Max going to set their drinks down on the table while she holds the tray in her hand, her bending down a little to put down the drinks before she makes her way to the second table, her doing the exact same thing without saying a word.

She isn't suppose to say anything, and quite honestly she is glad she isn't suppose to because Max has never been one for small talk anyways. Variety of girls all supply the different Masters with drinks on their tables, all of them wearing short black skirts that has slits at each thigh but their crop top shirts are different in color, the color representing which Master they belong to. Max specifically wears a dark blue crop top, letting everyone know that she belongs to Master Chris.

Max's life definitely didn't start out like this, in fact this was the life she chose. She always knew that she was different and that she liked different things. Her boyfriends could never keep up with her and due to her behavior and strong stubborn attitude that became uncontrolled causing for her to get in trouble every single day in school her parents shipped her off to boarding school, and while she was there that is when one of her friends told her about this life, and her and her friend ran away to get into it.

And Max never looked back.

She doesn't care for her parents, this is the life that she chooses. She has her fun plus she is still able to work. She has been with Chris for a long time, him being her first Master. He is just what she needed since she was beginning this life, and he takes care of her too, and Max knows herself, she is confident in herself and what she can do. Chris at first was a Master with multiple women, but after having Max he just decided on just having her, which made the other women incredibly jealous, and makes Max for confident.

But there is someone....

Someone that piques her interest.

He enters inside of the large ballroom in all of his glory. Black and red are always his colors, black suit pants he wears with a red shirt and vest over it with a black tie on as well, and with black polished shoes. Him holding light stubble on his face, his hair absolutely perfect. He adjust his black suit jacket while he makes his way inside, people immediately going to greet him.

Lucas Sinclair.

He is a level black Master, the highest level up in this lifestyle, only thing is that Lucas is a Master who only chooses to have one woman under him, one subject and for a long time he hasn't had on. It is difficult for someone to interest him, and definitely many women try.

He goes to sit down along with some other men, girls bending down in front of him to show their cleavage while giving him a drink, Lucas not even sparing them a glance as he grabs the drink. Girls bending down to show their ass or maybe the thong that they wear, it not doing anything at all. They know they can't speak to him, and one thing he doesn't like is when someone touches him when he doesn't permit for them too.

Men and women alike have learned that the hard way.

Max has always taken moments to look at him. He is large, he takes care of his body well. She doesn't know why but something about him always makes her clamp her thighs together. The way he carries himself and this strong alluring aura alone. She has yet to hear him speak, she has had no reason to be around him even though she wishes to.