Chapter Eighty Six

What if....Lucas and Max always had smoking sessions together? (Build up scene! From Max's POV)

I wanted to do a Build up smutty scene chapter but like in a POV like chapter. Just something different to spice things up!

Enjoy!

  ****************************

High

Cloud nine.

This isn't our first smoke session.

As I stare at myself in the mirror, taking the one final puff of my blunt and slowly blowing out the smoke from my nose and mouth I see how disheveled I truly look. Red eyes, mascara smeared lightly around my eyes, eyeliner messed up to where it looks like my mascara and eyeliner is actually eyeshadow from how much I have been wiping my eyes.

The tight dark blue minidress that is against my body clings against my skin. Since when have I been one for dresses? Don't know, and really don't care. Truth be told I look a total mess, but I feel on top of the world. I feel light, like I'm floating, I feel relieved, happy.

Even though my life is far from light and happy.

I smile as my hand lazily runs through my long ginger bone straight hair, putting the used blunt in between my fingers on the counter.

The loud chatters and music from the party happening downstairs can be heard more vividly from me when I hear the door to the bedroom open, followed by the familiar sound of the doorknob clicking closed and the double sound of the deadbolts locking.

The sound I very well know.

The sound that lets me know that the smoking session has only just begun.

Come enters her smoking companion.

Oh how he has changed so much, so much from shy boy that rides a bicycle and spends all of his time at the arcade. He enters inside of the bathroom in all confidence, only just in black denim jeans with a white belt accompanying the pants that fit well on him, his strong buff and chiseled chest catching my eye as it always does, down to those delicious yummy right pack set of abs that I can lick all day.

Lucas holds the blunt in between his lips, flicking it away as he blows out the smoke from his nose and mouth at the same time of leaning his head back, him going to stand right behind me.

This isn't our first smoking session.

Maybe it is the smoke that fills the room air that makes the room grow hot, or maybe it is just him.