Chapter Eighty Nine

What if.....you were Sadie's makeup artist? But also her girlfriend in secret? (Fluff and Smut)

you were Sadie's makeup artist? But also her girlfriend in secret? (Fluff and Smut)

**********************

You let your head lean back, the two shower heads of hot water running and caressing your skin just accordingly, the droplets sliding down your frame and through the locks of your hair that weighs down on your head given the weight of the water.

It relaxes your muscles, soothes your skin and slightly calms the ache between your legs. Since you and Sadie's make out session you both shared earlier today it has left you hot and bothered basically all day. Her mouth does wonders, but truth be told....all you have to do is just look at her and it will make you feel the same way as you do now. All it takes is that smile that plasters on her soft pink lips, or the lean stance position she always stands in, or seeing those one pair of slacks that makes you go feral.

It can be anything that makes you yearn for her.

She is just that perfect.

So here you are taking an everything shower to prepare for the night of fun you know you and Sadie are going to have. You both being separated from each other for long periods of time because of your alls jobs is a bitter-sweet thing. Bitter because you both always yearn and miss each other, but sweet because every time you both meet back up with each other....she always shows you just how much she has missed you.

And you know it will be no different tonight.

You leave out of the shower, drying off and moisturizing in your many of products. You smile as you stare at the bag that is on the counter from the lingerie store you went to after getting off work, a more of a mischievous smirk plastering on your lips from an idea that forms inside of your head.

You know Sadie is at a dinner right now, celebrating her success in different movies. So why not give her a little tease of what's to come when she gets back to her room?

You just smile wider as you pick up your phone and take a picture of the bag, going to click on Sadie's contact thereafter.

Sadie smiles and nods as everyone continues to talk and ramble on, her honestly to just ready to leave and accompany you in her room that she already knows you are in.

She looks down at her phone when she receives a message from you, her already smiling to herself as she opens the message.

Princess 👑 🩵😘: Hi

Sadie's brow quirks, you never being the person that greets with a simple 'hi' unless you are up to something.

You let your hair down and begin applying your different hair products, you clicking on the message that Sadie sends.