Chapter Eighty Four

What if....Annalise got a new boyfriend Lucas just learns about? AND Lucas being jealous when Max is talking with another guy? (Fluff and Light Smut)

(You guys requested for it and I am doing it! This chapter is based on the Lumax Story 'After The Fall'! A two in one special of the requests I got! I hope you all enjoy! And thanks for 100K reads on this book! Woho!)

**************************************************

"Alright class I know we are all excited for Summer break! Trust me I am too!" The teacher says while the students begin to pack up all of their things into their small bags, most of them being in comfortable clothes of sweats and sweatshirts. "But don't forget to do the summer packet. Yeah yeah don't go all 'Awww' on me I was required to give it to you guys. If it was my choice I would say F it, but don't tell the Principal I said that."

Annalise laughs along with the rest of the class, her putting her things away in her small backpack. She is just a simple ripped jeans and oversized shirt she tucks into her jeans kind of girl, but don't get her wrong she likes her jewelry and getting her nails done, and also getting her hair done as well, her always enjoying the spa day times with Max.

When the bell rings everyone practically runs out of the classroom, Annalise putting her backpack behind her back and running out with a smile as well.

"Anna! Anna!"

Annalise squeals as she runs over to her two friends, both of them being the two best friends she has had. She prefers one real friend then a lot of fake friends, and since her parents are very well known and the pillars of Hawkins a lot of fake people try and approach her and be her friend but she doesn't have it. Unlike Amberlee....Annalise is nice about it, she likes to keep to herself in a nice kind of way, unlike her older sister who terrorized anyone that dared tried to talk to her.

"It's finally done!" Annalise squeals. "Up next! Senior year baby! Hell hear is overrrrrr!"

"Woooo!" Her two friends howl out.

"So what's summer looking like for you?" One of her friends ask.

"I'm definitely going to be visiting my Uncle Jonathan and my Auntie Cassandra in Hawaii, hitting up the beach and all." Annalise smiles.

"Oh my god girl please hook us up! I wanna go to Hawaii!"

"I can." She nods. "And who knows...maybe I can bring Connor." She smiles more.

"Oooooooo—"

"Stop." Annalise rolls her eyes with a smile.

"Where is that cutie anyways?"

"Right here."

Annalise turns around, her smiling more when she sees Connor come over to her. Connor, her 'secret' boyfriend since her Freshman year, which is kind of hard to keep it secret seeing as how her Dad works here as a Basketball coach and Math teacher here but Annalise being Annalise she made it happen because she really enjoys Connor.