Chapter Eighty Seven

What if.....Caleb kept teasing and touching Sadie during one of their interviews? (Teasing!)

Thank you @Bycadie for suggesting this request! And for the continued support for my stories!

Enjoy! 😊

*********************************

Caleb goes to get in the black SUV, him releasing a long deep filled sigh as he goes to pull off his expensive suit jacket, rolling up his black buttoned up shirt to his elbows. He just got done attending different interviews pertaining to The Book of Clarence movie that he did along with Stranger Things 5 interviews since the teaser trailer is already out, making fans go crazy on what's to come.

"You're almost done for the day, Caleb." His manager states.

"What do I have next?" He asks while staring down at his phone.

"You have that interview with Sadie with Jacob Morris."

Caleb feels a smile cross on his face. Ever since they got done filming Stranger Things 4 they have barely been able to see each other, both of them just relying on FaceTime and text to make sure they communicate, and some occasional visits to each other when they can squeeze it into their busy schedules.

But now he'll finally be able to see her after a long period of time.

While filming Stranger Things 4 they couldn't deny the attraction they had for one another, and since they don't even know if that is because of the characters they play or if the connection is just between them they agreed on a friends with benefits relationship between one another, at least until time after Stranger Things have passed and they can gage how they feel then.

For now they just enjoy the moments they can have with each other.

"Sounds good." Caleb replies while staring down at his phone, beginning to message Sadie.

Caleb: You ready to see my handsome face, Precious?

"So you and him are going to sit here." Jacob, the interviewer motions towards the all white desk that has two soft cushioned chairs behind it, Sadie standing beside him with her hands in her slack pockets. "Then of course we will proceed on with the interview."

"Sounds good." Sadie smiles nicely at him, her going to look down at her phone when it dings, her opening up the message from Caleb.

Sadie rolls her eyes as more of a smile plasters on her face. She will admit it has been a long time since she has actually seen Caleb and she is honestly really excited to see him.

Sadie: 🤔

Sadie: Hmm. Am I? Am I really?

Caleb can't help but chuckle at her reply. As shy and sweet as Sadie is she does have a light sass to her, a little of a teasing side. It is a side that is only noticed by the ones that truly know her well, as he does.

Caleb: Aww don't be like that, you know that beautiful smile always lights up on your face when you see me.

Sadie stands off to the side as she stares down at her phone, feeling a light blush creep on her cheeks. As much as she wants to send a text of denial she knows she can't, because every time she sees his face she always grins uncontrollably. His smile is so contagious, so every time he smiles that big handsome smile of his she immediately smiles back. Caleb just has a very chill and laid back way about him.