Chapter Eighty One

What if......Lucas and his family celebrated Thanksgiving with Max and her mother? (Fluff and Smut) (continues after chapter eighty)

*************************************************

"You serious? Are you fucking serious Max?!" Susan exclaims as she slams the front door shut behind her.

"No mom are you fucking serious!" Max exclaims back.

"You watch your tone and your language with me!" Susan points at her.

"You are always bashing me over everything and with Sue and Charles they always view me like some plague! Like I'm going to destroy Lucas or something! Even after I almost died! Even after being in a damn hospital for over a year! I'm the damn plague now?!" Max yells. "And what about your drinking?! You keep saying it's going to get better but no! It only gets worse! What about the times I have to help you to your bed mom?! Or to the couch?!"

"Or what about the times I clean up all of the damn bottles around?!" Max yells. "Ever since freshman year I have been doing that! You're not the only one going through rough shit mom! I'm always the one that cleans the damn house! I'm always the one that is helping you when you get yourself so drunk to where you can barely even stand! So you know what mom if you want to drink fucking Italy wine to death fine! I won't help you if you end up passing out somewhere!"

"Max!" Susan scolds, Max forcefully opening her room door and taking out a small bag. "What the hell are you doing?!"

"I'm going over to El's!" Max replies simply, her just grabbing the first clothes that is hanged up in her closet, her trying to fight back the tears that threatens to escape her eyes, her just getting all of her things from the bathroom before pushing pass Susan.

"This is seriously how it is going to be?!" Susan questions firmly.

"Yeah because you keep making it like this!" Max points at her angrily.

"No it is because you keep feeling like you are entitled because of what happened to you!"

Max stops what she is doing, her just looking over at Susan with a angered and hurt expression. "Is that....seriously what you think right now?" Max questions.

"You say that I am not the only one going through rough shit right now and I know that Max!" Susan yells. "You just don't listen! You never listen! It seems like everything that I have done and did for you goes unnoticed! It is always some attitude! You were even having attitude at the dinner! What more did you expect?!"

Max just slowly nods her head while she purses her lips. "Okay. If I'm such a fucking burden or don't appreciate you then fine, you won't ever have to see me again."

"Yeah Max just run off again like you usually do!" Susan calls out while Max leaves out of the door, her going to slam it shut.

Max blinks back tears as she puts her backpack over her back, her just going to walk over to Joyce and Hopper's place, her hands lightly rubbing her arms.

Hopper Joyce Jonathan Will and Eleven all laugh while they are at the dinner table, Hopper looking towards the door when the doorbell rings. "Anyone expecting anyone?" He goes to stand up.

"No." Joyce shakes her head.

Hopper goes over to the door, him opening it to see Max. "Max?"

"Please let me in it's like icy cold out here." Max complains.

Hopper motions her in, Max going to come inside of the house and him closing the door. "Hey."

"Max." Eleven goes over to her.