Chapter Seventy Five

What if....Max and Lucas were a mafia couple and they finally got a night alone from working all the time? (Smut)

Thank you LimerenceVaughn for the request and apologies for it taking so long to come out! But here it is! And enjoy!

*************************************************

"It's about drive it's about power we stay hungry we devour!" Dustin and Suzie both rap in union while sitting by multiple monitors hanging up on the wall showing a series of cameras, them being in front of the monitors sitting at desks with keyboards and mouses around them. "Put in the work! Put in the hours! And take what's ours!"

"Ohhhhhhhh!"

"Can you both shut up?!" Lucas grits out irritably over the electronic bug earpiece in his ear while he walks through the ballroom, him having a tuxedo on.

"Come on you guys this is a fun day!" Suzie smiles. "We are about to steal trillions from the supposed to be drug overlord."

"Yeah Jonathan how does that make you feel?" Will looks over at him.

"Like I want to take down fake competition." Jonathan fixes his tie.

"So we are singing this music to get ourselves bumped for the job!" Dustin smiles.

"Or we can just do the job and get back to our hotel rooms to lay low." Lucas states simply.

"Such a boring dude." Suzie whispers to Dustin, Dustin just nodding his head in agreement.

"I heard you!" Lucas states.

"Oh shit..." Suzie curses.

"Oh don't be so hard on them Lucas." Max says while she walks inside of the ballroom as well, her being in a black long dress with a slit at each side, showing her shiny smooth skin of her legs and thighs, most of the attention turning to her as she walks by. "They are pumped."

"Yeah well I'm not pumped." Lucas says while looking around.

"I think he's just pissed because mister drug overlord we are trying to rob has a little kink for ginger heads." Nancy teases with a smile.

"Ohhh Sinclair don't worry Max is always the seducer of the group." Steve says.

"That isn't my concern." Lucas says.

"Guys we have been at it for months." Max states. "Job after job after job and we're exhausted."

"But we have to celebrate this when we get back it'll be our biggest job yet." Eleven mentions.

"Yeah no I'm not celebrating with you guys." Lucas deadpans.

"Well Damn dude." Mike says.

Max laughs. "That's his way of saying leave him the hell alone. Where are we at seeing Edgar?"

"He is currently...." Suzie says while typing, Dustin typing as well. "In the VIP room."

"It will be on the third floor but you all will have to make a distraction in order for Max to get in the side door to the right side of the stage to get her to the stairs, which is guarded by two men." Dustin explains.

"Copy that I have a visual." Steve says while looking at the guards, him standing next to Nancy.

"Alright keep on the lookout for each other. Max make sure you at least with him for three minutes to give Suzie and Dustin enough time for the code to go in his phone that way we can hack his system." Lucas says. "This should be a smooth night."