Chapter Eighty Five

What if....Max and Lucas were the most popular couple in school and Max finds out a certain girl is after Lucas? (Ooouuu and Smut)

Thank you LimerenceVaughn for suggesting this request!

Enjoy 😊

**************************************************

Max leaves out of her bathroom with her towel being wrapped around her waist, her going to her room and shutting and locking her door behind her, beginning to get dressed.

She actually woke up on the right side of the bed today, her honestly being in a good mood. Why? Because it is the last day of hell year for the party. And not only that, since Karen and Ted bought a beach house a few cities away as a home away from home, and since Karen is the most nicest mother they all know, she permitted all of them using it for the Summer.

Which means she can spend the whole Summer not here at home and with her friends and boyfriend.

Which she is greatly looking forward to.

She goes to put on her high rise blue jean shorts and a blue and black short sleeved shirt, tucking the shirt under her shorts and putting her belt and high top vans on, her leaving her curly damp hair down to dry, tucking her hair behind her ears to prevent it from getting in her face. She puts her tape in her headphones, putting them over her ears. She goes to grab her skateboard and leave out of her room.

"You spent too much!" Neil exclaims.

"You said I could go shopping and treat myself as repayment for you missing our date!" Susan defends.

"Yeah but that didn't mean you spending six hundred dollars!"

"Well you weren't specific on a limit."

"Yes I was!"

"Do you both ever stop arguing?"

"This doesn't concern you, Max." Neil crosses his arms while Max makes her way to the kitchen.

"Don't talk to her like that!" Susan says firmly, her turning to face Max. "Good morning honey. How did you sleep?" She questions small.

Max rolls her eyes while pouring the cereal and milk in the bowl. This is why she is so ready for the summer and to get away, because it is the same constant circle of events with these two. They argue, Susan drinks herself to sleep, she pouts to Max, Max tells her to leave him then she claims they make up then they go back to arguing again and the cycle keeps continuing.

She's tired of it.

And Susan knows that she is. That's why she always tries to make it up by giving her money or getting her different things that she wants, and don't get Max wrong she won't complain about it....

But it is only so much that can do.

"Fine." Max simply replies.

"Maybe we could do something together this weekend."

"Nope. I already told you I was going to spend my Summer with my friends and man. Or were you too drunk to actually understand what I was saying?" Max asks.