Chapter Seventy Two

What if....Lucas was Max's senior high school teacher that she was greatly attracted to? (Idk still) (continues from chapter seventy one)

***********************************************

"And that is why Fernando decided that it would be best to leave the town that he has always known instead of staying and witnessing all of the murders occurring all around him...."

The rest dies out for Max, her being in her fourth period English class. She scrolls through her phone while it is behind her book she has standing up on her desk to block her phone from being seen, her scrolling through Erica and Sue's Instagram page while her chin is leaned on the palm of her hand, her elbow being on her desk as well while she scrolls through the many pictures especially on Sue's page.

Max rolls her eyes, her definitely preferring to go through Erica's page rather than Sue's because at least Erica doesn't post pictures on what she eats everyday, but Erica having less pictures of Lucas than Sue.

Max makes it to one specific picture, her eyes widening a little bit when she sees a picture of Lucas. It definitely is a recent photo, him smiling with his mom in the picture while they are at the beach, Max seeing his eight pack and her eyes trailing down to his swim trunks...

Holy...

"Mother of Pearl!" The English teacher reads dramatically while holding the book in her hand. "This is one fascinating painting! It tells a story...."

Max rolls her eyes while looking back down at her phone, her going to zoom in more at his crouch area, her face coming closer to the phone, definitely seeing his outline, her just slowly putting a hand over her mouth.

"Are you looking at Mister Sinclair?" One girl smiles.

Max quickly puts her phone face down, her turning to look at the girl. "I'm pretty sure everyone is, he's being talked about non stop all day today."

"I know." She smiles. "You know what I heard? I heard black men always fuck the best, I always wanted a black man to fuck me."

Max just scrunches up her face while looking at her. "Well maybe you can join the Blacked channel on PornHub." Max says before going to turn off.

"If Mister Sinclair would be in the video I definitely would." She smiles.

Max rolls her eyes once again, her going to look back at the picture. She sighs a little bit, her leaning the side of her head on her hand while looking the photo, not helping but looking at that one specific place. Now she is all over the place, her feelings feel all over the place, her thoughts all over the place, she wasn't even acting her usual bold self around him. Because for some apparent reason the man makes her nerves go haywire, he makes her nervous.

She has never felt herself grow so hot before. She thought people always saying 'is it hot in here?' While in close proximity to a guy was just all acting in the sex movies as trailers, but it is much definitely real. She felt her whole body get hot, and her heart it seemed like was hammering out of her chest, her barely really able to keep still, her having to keep at least a steady movement in order to keep herself sane.

Max opens up a text that comes through from her other friend Gabby when it comes in, her going to read the text.

Gabby: Oml you weren't freaking kidding he is FWINE! OMGGG

Max: Right?! Hold on I'm about to send you a pic I found.

Max: (1) attachment

Gabby: 😳

Max: Exactly!

Gabby: He's EASILY at least like what? Eight.

Max: Maybe nine.