Chapter Eleven

What if.....Max got jealous because Lucas had a female friend? But of course...Lucas shows her she is the ONLY girl he wants. (Fluff and Smut)

*********************

Max makes her way through the hallway of the school, her backpack strap being on her shoulder, her headphones being on her ears blasting music. She goes to make her way to her locker, her humming along to the music. She goes to open her locker, her taking out the brown bag with a sandwich and chips and an orange that she prepared for Lucas. She knows that he has been insanely busy with basketball with schoolwork so she wanted to prepare a lunch for him that way he wouldn't have to worry about doing it early in the morning before practice.

After she gets the lunch she goes to close her locker, her making her way over to the gym. When she makes it to the gym and opens the door she has a smile on her face...

But that smile dwindles.

"You are doing so well with basketball!" The girl says to Lucas with a polite smile.

"Oh thanks." Lucas smiles nicely at her, him putting a shirt over his head.

"No problem! Oh I was wondering if we could talk more about the project we are working on."

"Yeah sure." Lucas responds, him and her leaving out of the gym across the way from Max.

Max just looks at the situation with furrowed brows, and she doesn't even realize that she is gripping the brown bag hard in her hand.

How could he....

So many different thoughts fill her mind. What does he like her? Since when does he smile so much around a girl? Since when does he talk to her? So many questions and with those questions many thoughts fill her mind and it makes her both angry and sad. Max just scoffs, her going over to the trash and slamming the bag straight in the trash, her holding a angry grimace in her face.

"Yeah I'm with my girlfriend tonight so maybe next time." Lucas says as they both make their way inside of the gym.

"Oh no problem!" The girl says politely. "Oh there she is! Hello Max!" She waves.

"Max hey!" Lucas smiles, going to jog over to her. Max only just looks at Lucas, her eyebrows raised while she looks at him with crossed arms. "Hey everything okay?"

"Oh everything is great!" Max replies with a fake smile.

"Hey Max my name is Miranda!" Miranda introduces while holding her hand out.

"And I don't care." Max deadpans.

"Max." Lucas says, him looking at her in both shock and confusion.

"What was tonight? What were you just asking him?" Max directs at Miranda.

"Oh I...." Miranda starts while she goes to look at Lucas. "....I was just....asking when could we meet for the project."

"I didn't know that had to be at night, didn't know you had to compliment how good he does at basketball and how good he looks while doing it for a project." Max states matter of factly.

"Max..." Lucas trails off.

"I...apologize I assure you that isn't the case." Miranda shakes her head.

"Well that is the case. You can leave now." Max dismisses.

"Max!" Lucas scolds.

"Are you really scolding me right now?!" Max exclaims.

"You know what I don't appreciate your attitude!" Miranda suddenly exclaims madly.

"Does it look like I give a damn Miranda?! Look at my face I don't!" Max responds bluntly.